Discussion » Questions » Politics » DRAIN THE SWAMP. Hire Betsy Devoss to stop funds for the Special Olympics. WAY TO GO!!!!! WHY would ANYONE do this?

DRAIN THE SWAMP. Hire Betsy Devoss to stop funds for the Special Olympics. WAY TO GO!!!!! WHY would ANYONE do this?

Posted - March 31, 2019

Responses

Old news. President Trump overruled her. They are being funded.
      March 31, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

NOT OLD NEWS.  Hillary's EMAILS that you cannot prove any wrong doing?  THAT IS OLD AND LYING NEWS.

THIS IS TRUE. SHE DID THIS.  He reveresed it.  SHE DID THIS.  WHY?  BECAUSE THE BACKLASH ON CAPITOL HILL she was overwritten.

HE HIRED HER TO DO THIS CRAP and now?  THE INSENSITIVITY is SHOCKING.  FOR HIS POLITICAL NARRATIVE.  

THAT IS THE TRUTH.  He knew that this would really kill his buzz.
      March 31, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

I guess he is really mad at the liberals for not passing his wall thing. Actually, I had a son in the Special Olympics. I always thought it was financed by local charities. They also cut his foodstamps. Trump wants The Wall to stop the world from coming in the gates and living off our dollar. I understand that. I'm sorry for the rest of the world, they can't seem to get their thing together, so they come to the USA. 
      March 31, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

Yes.  WE HIRED HIM.  HE IS MAD AT US.  WE MUST PAY FOR HIS ANGER BY LETTING CHILDREN WHO ARE DISABLED HEROES SUFFER.  THAT IS THE CORRUPT UNETHICAL POWER HE THINKS HE HAS.

THANK YOU.  i DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THIS PIG DOES.

HE SEES THREATS, HE PUNISHES OUT OF SPITE.  THIS IS A DICTATOR AND NOT A LEADER WHO HAS ONE SCINTILLA OF ANY BRAIN IN HIS HEAD.
      March 31, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

????
    I just told you President Trump is funding them. 
      March 31, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

This is what Trump has done for Veterans.
    • Signed the VA Accountability Act and expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Delivered more appeals decisions – 81,000 – to veterans in a single year than ever before.
    • Strengthened protections for individuals who come forward and identify programs occurring within the VA.
    • Signed legislation that provided $86.5 billion in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the largest dollar amount in history for the VA.
    • VA MISSION Act, enacting sweeping reform to the VA system that:Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act in 2017, which authorized $2.1 billion in addition funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
      • Consolidated and strengthened VA community care programs.
      • Funding for the Veterans Choice program. 
      • Expanded eligibility for the Family Caregivers Program. 
      • Gave veterans more access to walk-in care. 
      • Strengthened the VA’s ability to recruit and retain quality healthcare professionals. 
      • Enabled the VA to modernize its assets and infrastructure.
    • Worked to shift veterans’ electronic medical records to the same system used by the Department of Defense, a decades old priority.
    • Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
    • Increased transparency and accountability at the VA by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with access to wait time and quality of care data.
    • Signed legislation to modernize the claims and appeal process at the VA.
    • Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, providing enhanced educational benefits to veterans, service members, and their family members.Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
      • Lifted a 15-year limit on veterans’ access to their educational benefits.
    • VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
    • Signed the Veterans Treatment Court Improvement Act, increasing the number of VA employees that can assist justice-involved veterans.
      March 31, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

THIS IS WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE FOR VETERANS.  HE DESECRATED THE FUNERAL OF JOHN MCCAIN BY EVEN BEING THERE.

HE TOOK OVER THE OPERATIONS OF FOUR STAR GENERALS AND OVER RODE THEIR ORDERS

HE DEFENDED VLAD PUTIN OVER OUR OWN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

HE DEFENDED KIM JONG UN WHO MURDERS PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE IT IS WEDNESDAY

calls the FBI liars.   YOU STAND WITH TRUMP?  YOU COMMIT TREASON IN MY EYES.

March 31, 2019 10:51 AM MDT

cause they want to
      March 31, 2019 3:52 PM MDT