Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » A VERY STABLE GENIUS.....

A VERY STABLE GENIUS.....

Posted - March 31, 2019

Responses

I'm glad you think Trump is a genius, he has done quite a lot for America.  This is just a partial list:
    • Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
      • Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
    • ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
    • Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
    • Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
    • Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
      • Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year. 

March 31, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

this is total horseshi*t

okay?  total.   fIRST OF ALL, HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS?
    i DON'T.  

• Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.   
    • AND WHY? because TRUMP did something?  
      • Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.

OH,  REALLY?  WHERE IS THIS MONEY?  WHERE IS IT GOING?  WE HAVE NO INFRASTRUCTURE. WE HAVE NO EDUCATIONAL FUNDING.  WE HAVE poor people in greater numbers than the few who are enjoying any economic relief. 
    • ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.   WHAT IS THIS?  HOW CAN THIS BE PROVEN?  YEAH SURE.  BLAH BLAH BLAH...

• Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
    NO.  IT IS NOT TRUE.  WE HAVE SO MANY FAKE "JOBS" THAT ARE NOT jobs THAT ARE BEING COUNTED AS jobs.  SOMEONE GETS A TEMP JOB AND HE IS EMPLOYED?  This is NO accomplishment of DONALD TRUMP.
    • Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.

THEY ARE IN DEEP DEEP DOO DOO
    • Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.  and record LOWS.  AND RECORD LOWS.  Of course it bounces back.  TRUMP HAS ZILCH TO DO WITH ANY RECOVERIES.  HE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN.

• Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.   GIVE IT UP.
    • ANY ACCOMPLSHMENT of TRUMP HAS TO DO WITH THE POLICIES OBAMA PUT INTO PLACE.  He is destroying anything Obama did.  AMEN.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 31, 2019 10:43 AM MDT
      March 31, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

As has been said on here recently (perhaps by you---I don't recall) if it required logic to be a Trump supporter, there would be no Trump supporters.
      March 31, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

I like to answer them because it helps me.  

It helps me remember how full of it they are.  
      March 31, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

Total lack of context---here's just one comment on your statement, "Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening."

These older, retooled plants “are not the future of steel making,” John Magnus, president of TradeWins LLC, a trade law and policy consultancy in Washington, said. Some steel producers may be able to operate in the black for a while, “but it’s not sensible for the long term” because of higher prices and retaliation, he said. “It is good to see a domestic supply response, but the details matter a lot.”
      March 31, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

Everything she posted is full of baloney. 
      March 31, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

A very stable genius that holds a map upside down during a photo op with reporters. He also talked about things he wasn't authorised to talk about and in doing so he broke an agreement with Syria and may have put diplomats in danger. I included a link to more info. Cheers!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-surprises-his-aides-and-allies-with-abrupt-decrees-1.4357722
      March 31, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

lol....
      March 31, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

theyre probably rare
      March 31, 2019 3:51 PM MDT