Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Jordan Peterson vs. Slavoj Zizek?

Jordan Peterson vs. Slavoj Zizek?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

• Tickets for that debate were being scalped for as high as $1000. Higher than NHL playoff tickets, Canadians are Nutz. 

April 23, 2019 2:57 PM MDT

I'm in a very base frame of mind -- I went solely on which guy I found more physically attractive -- Peterson is my choice.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 24, 2019 10:52 AM MDT
      April 23, 2019 3:45 PM MDT

Look at the CLOWN we have.  You think a comedienne is worse?  Oh.  I thought this was about the Russian election.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 24, 2019 7:16 AM MDT
      April 23, 2019 11:47 PM MDT

• You need to sober up Sharron
      April 24, 2019 10:41 AM MDT

The first time you tried this I'm HIGH routine, it was amusing.  Now you need to get a new line.  I am totally sober. I am not HIGH and I never am HIGH in the way you are inferring.  I do not believe you are the type who thinks trying to be irritating is funny.  And I am not irritated. I am kind of disappointed. I realize that being high may be a badge of honor on some weird level, but I am not a fan of being DOPEY.

Anything I say is hardly a work of genius, I'll grant that.  And if you think I am high because I say a lot? It is more a matter of energy than being high.  I drink a lot of coffee so I can rouse myself for work.  I also eat a lot of nutrients.  I also take some cannabis daily in measured doses and I take CBD oil.  In measured doses.  I don't extend the amount because this is not booze.  You don't get higher.  You just stay serene and calm and able to think.  If you take too much it is not pleasant and you are nauseated.  So, I know my limit and it does not make me dopey at all. 

So, when you see me NOT high?  It is me getting nervous.  And then you can come at me, the annoying nervous wreck, for being outrageous in thought or manner.

The other side of me you are stuck with.  Sorry, but if that is HIGH, I am high. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 24, 2019 10:50 AM MDT
      April 24, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

dont know anything about thern
      April 30, 2019 5:56 PM MDT