Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » I am eating angel hair pasta for breakfast and arguing passionately with Evil Pink about a subject he doesn't even care about. AM I HIGH?

I am eating angel hair pasta for breakfast and arguing passionately with Evil Pink about a subject he doesn't even care about. AM I HIGH?

Posted - April 24, 2019

Responses

• Not sure if you’re high, but odds are he is. 
      April 24, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

You're way up on Mount Sinai with Moses, man.

From that lofty hight you can smell the sandalwood in the angels' hair, taste their sweet sweat, hear their love songs in your ears.

You have the visions of lowland life of the planet that no one else can see 'cause they're too far in the thick of it.

You'd love to heal the world, just like the angels and gods would, and you weep for the powerlessness of it all.

But Evil Pink, Vacant Blue, Rampant Green and Raging Purple, all they can do is drop pinkies and Tequila to soak up the blues down on the plains.

April 24, 2019 1:59 PM MDT

If you think like this and you are not high?  YOU NEED MEDS. 
      April 25, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

Hahaha! This made me LOL!

What kind of CBD oils should I buy, Sharonna? For pain and anxiety/overthinking? 
      April 24, 2019 3:14 PM MDT

I am not overthinking. That is your department.  People in overthinking houses should not try and discern the mind of someone who is not over thinking anything.  
      April 25, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

Hehe! I wasn't suggesting that  you were trying to encroach on my department. I was sincerely asking you what kind of CBD oil I should buy for my pain and anxiety/overthinking! 

Really... I'm going to buy something today. Your recommendation is appreciated. Actually, I think I'll post a question. 
      April 27, 2019 6:14 AM MDT

Eating angel hair pasta is like eating hair. I would have to be high to eat it, so maybe you are.
      April 25, 2019 5:45 AM MDT

Anyone who cannot tell the difference between spaghetti and hair has their own problems.  
      April 25, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

Angel hair pasta and spaghetti are not the same thing. I can eat spaghetti, but angel hair pasts is like hair in the mouth. 
      April 25, 2019 4:12 PM MDT

• That was a lie.  I wasn't even here.
      April 25, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

• lol 
      April 25, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

Oh boy.  Ok.  Ok.  I see I am dealing with a blackout.   This was a joke.  We had an exchange yesterday.  I was vigorously defending the fact that I was not out of it after you said I was smoking a joint or something.

REMEMBER? Anyway, I sounded like a nutbag defending myself.  That is what this is about.  Yes it was forgettable.  I think this is something that would have been amusing in the moment, but that moment has passed. At least I remember it.  So who is high? 
      April 25, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

• But arguing passionate about things I don't actually care about is a fun past time for me.
      April 25, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

• I went looking for this argument after she post this and i couldn’t find it....I think maybe she was high. 
      April 25, 2019 9:10 AM MDT

• I am worried about her.  Her actions have been quite erratic lately.
      April 25, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

• They’ve always been...she’s fine. 
      April 25, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

Evil Pink kept saying after everything I post, that I am high.  I got sick of it.  So what?  I answered him.  I made a joke about it in this question because I went overboard defending my non-highness.  That is all.  

I am not THAT high, people.  I am just a weirdo.  
      April 25, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

• I like your weirdness...but I still can’t find this argument you’re talking about... weird lol. 
      April 25, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

It wasn't even an argument.  I said something as a joke in an answer of his and he said I was high.  I kept hearing this from him and I answered him.  

I explained that I am sick of being called "high" by him because it infers I don't know what is going on.  I am high.  Sure. I feel normal.  To me that is high.  When I am not taking what I take, I am nervous and anxious and miserable.  But I am not out of it.  I make normal decisions when I feel normal.  That is not high.

So, I went on too long about how I am not high, felt guilty and wrote the angel hair question so everyone including him would LAUGH at me being so seriously dramatic.

Don't bother looking it up.  I just told you the whole thing.  I went to work and don't even know if he answered me.  He probably didn't bother and I don't blame him.

A person can get high on too much coffee too.  Guilty as charged.
      April 25, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

• He probably just thought you were high, cos he was high. He’s wearing a fraaaking bunny suit... you think he’s ever sober??
      April 25, 2019 10:00 AM MDT

I AM NOT HIGH I AM NOT HIGH I AM NOT HIGH IAMNOTHIGH IAMNOTIAMNTHIIIIGHIAMNOT
      April 25, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

• Why not though?
      April 25, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

Sigh.  Jaimie.  Jaimie.  Anyone who TYPES LIKE THIS? IS HIGHER THAN A KITE ON MT. MCKINLEY OR MT. EVEREST EVEN.

April 25, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

• Lol I’m starting to think I’m high ;)
      April 25, 2019 10:18 AM MDT