Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Although you may have been in a previous live-in relationship, how did you feel the first time you went to the bedroom as Mr and Mrs?

Although you may have been in a previous live-in relationship, how did you feel the first time you went to the bedroom as Mr and Mrs?

Posted - April 29, 2019

Responses

ive never been rnarried
      April 29, 2019 5:53 PM MDT

It was glorious! Although, we didn't go into the bedroom. We were in the mountains in a cabin and had sex right on the front porch. Then, we left because we felt like we were in the movie Deliverance. We drove all the way to Ashville and crashed at the Hilton and the next day spent a few hours at the Biltmore Castle then left for another adventure. I personally felt very safe and "correct" again in my life. 
      April 29, 2019 7:31 PM MDT

• I haven't seen that movie. I'll see if I can on Netflix.
    At a certain holiday resort my then bf and I were cautioned to check in as husband and wife. So I wore a gold ring and we checked in as a married couple. The man at the reception eyed us with suspicion (perhaps it was my own guilt which made me feel that way) but chose to remain silent.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 30, 2019 7:05 AM MDT
      April 30, 2019 4:36 AM MDT

Don't really remember though it was less than eight years ago.  Isn't that just awful?   Likely would have been in the evening in the dark.  Doubt we did the day we were married but would have been not long after.  My husband was quite interested in me in that way then.  I was very - I thought it important to maintain my own freedom but very gently because I wanted to demonstrate my commitment to him.  This post was edited by officegirl at April 30, 2019 4:34 AM MDT
      April 29, 2019 7:49 PM MDT

I have never been in a previous relationship and I'm not married and highly unlikely I ever will be....why people would waste money on doing such a thing is truely beyond me....

Im extreamly happy who I'm with and not looking for any new or additional younger models.... :) 
      April 29, 2019 8:10 PM MDT

I know nothing about what it's like to live together as an unmarried couple. Sure, I had had relationships before I was married and before I met my wife, but she is the only woman with whom I have ever lived.

~

This post was edited by Randy D at June 23, 2019 10:34 PM MDT
      April 29, 2019 10:37 PM MDT

It didn't feel any different to me at all.
      April 30, 2019 12:05 AM MDT

With my second marriage it was much better than anyother relationship.  We waited and got to know echother first.  The first time happened when the timing was right for both of us and it was worth the wait. We have been happily married for many years. 
      April 30, 2019 5:53 AM MDT

The wedding day was exhausting and when we finally got to our hotel we laid down on the bed and went to sleep.  Next day the honeymoon started. 
      April 30, 2019 11:06 AM MDT