Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Business » Have you ever drank or did drugs at work? The better grammar is: Have you ever drank or drugged at work, but that sounds odd.

Have you ever drank or did drugs at work? The better grammar is: Have you ever drank or drugged at work, but that sounds odd.

This is the ONLY stoned we are supposed to be at work.

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

What's with the silly name change, OG?
      May 3, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

What I was referred to in a political discussion this morning on here.  So thought I would go with it - own up to it. 
      May 3, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

Did you report it?
      May 3, 2019 3:02 PM MDT

Report what?  My drinking on the job?
      May 3, 2019 3:05 PM MDT

At a part-time job at a golf hitting range, I would often have a beer or two. Sometimes the boss brought it. Real jobs? Never.
      May 3, 2019 2:51 PM MDT

I did drink and do drugs at work and school. 

I babysat for this couple when I was 16 and smoked a joint before they picked me up.  Long story short, they came home to find their baby crying and me passed out on the couch.  They were so upset with me and I felt very bad.  I never saw them again.  

And then there was my job at McDonald's when I was 17.  I had to do drugs just to deal with the manager who was a narcissist and kept coming onto me.  But luckily, he fired me one day after he had used my cash register and took $20 from it and blamed it on me.    I hate him to this very day for tarnishing my reputation like that.

And then there was Freshman year at college.  I had this one class and the teacher sucked.  He was good-looking, which was in his favor, but he was a lousy teacher and most of us kept failing his tests.  So one night at 2 am I was studying for his test and decided to take a thermos full of whiskey and apple juice into class.  I failed the test, naturally.  But in my defense, I would have failed it anyway because his tests never had anything to do with the subject matter, lol.

Today, I am always HIGH because I live at 10,000 feet in the mountains of Colorado.  I don't smoke or do drugs anymore.  Just wine and zannies and assorted benzos and...  just kidding  But I do like wine.

May 3, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

no, ive never done drugs and dont drink, which rnakes rne wonder why i cant get hired while others can when theyre doing all that
      May 3, 2019 4:40 PM MDT