Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you ever had a nightmare that your spouse sold your tilde collection while you were away at work and then ran off with the milkman?

Have you ever had a nightmare that your spouse sold your tilde collection while you were away at work and then ran off with the milkman?

Grrrrrrrr.
~

Posted - May 8, 2019

Responses

I had a nightmare last night but that was not it.  I am awake for this nightmare.  I've been dumped
    cast aside, forgotten.  He has made another life without me.  It is all over, his choice, not mine. 
    This post was edited by . at May 11, 2019 5:16 PM MDT
      May 8, 2019 7:39 AM MDT

I'm so sorry, if this is indeed real life, not a dream.  Take time to assess.  Come back and see us when you feel like it.  I don't know any details about your life, but you are obviously hurt, either in a dream or not.  I don't like to see people hurt each other.  Ever.
      May 11, 2019 4:30 PM MDT

Must have a long memory because when was the last time you had a milkman?  And how much do you really think your collection would fetch on the open market?   No doubt she would just dispose of it quickly at far less then she might realize if she took the time to find a buyer willing to pay more.  Would she even realize proceeds enough to get both of them out of the neighborhood? 
      May 8, 2019 7:48 AM MDT

• I hope this was an almond milkman and that they ran off to buy some vegan strawberry donuts. With vanilla icing. 
      May 8, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

(You’re supposed to be helping me!  Grrrrrr.)

~

May 8, 2019 9:27 PM MDT

no cause i dont have a spouse
      May 9, 2019 5:51 PM MDT

Yes, and I told him when he came back to bring a pint of cream and six strawberry yogurts.
      May 11, 2019 5:17 PM MDT