Goatsey
Twinkle Dink
Gris-gris McMuffin
Nevan B
Lenina Crowne
Just Asking
god
SpunkySenior
Walt O'Reagun
Discussion » Statements » UN report: 1 million species at the risk of extinction.

UN report: 1 million species at the risk of extinction.

Posted - May 13

• 4426
    Assuming folks at the UN know what they are talking about. That has not always been the case.
      May 13, 2019 8:17 AM MDT
    0

• 37315
    As usual, this is NOT an answer, Stu.  
      May 13, 2019 8:22 AM MDT
    0

• 4426
    And what you posted is not a question. Neither the UN reporting it nor you posting it makes it factual.
      May 13, 2019 9:28 AM MDT
    0

• 37315
    I didn't say it was factual or non.   I think you have been on here long enough to deduce that this is something that one can comment on.  

Your comments do nothing to clarify a thing.   Why not say that about anything?  Oh YEAH.  You do.  That is your way of inserting a non-answer.  I guess I can just non-answer you.  That is my choice I guess.  
      May 13, 2019 9:31 AM MDT
    0

• 4426
    If you're not citing facts, then what's the point?
      May 13, 2019 11:33 AM MDT
    0

• 12118
    Yeah, I, too, read another article somewhere recently that discussed this same thing. Not so fun to read.
    :(

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 13, 2019 10:08 PM MDT
      May 13, 2019 4:13 PM MDT
    1

• 3662
    There are still a lot of un discovered species of plants an animals on earth and I bet a lot of them are also at risk of extinction so maybe it's more like 2 million species at risk. Shortly after that  UN report came out one of Trumps top officials said that the melting of the artic ice is not such a bad thing because it will open up new trade routes - that's crazy. Cheers!   
      May 13, 2019 4:48 PM MDT
    1

• 4913
    Climate change is a serious concern...Not recognized, nor cared about
    by the Trump administration. WE have gone backwards into the dark ages with Trump.
    It is sad...Fortunately WE have people running to be The next President that are smart and 
    recognize the situation that we are in, and are prepared to reverse the direction
    we are going in. All of the top scientists around the world
    understand this and have reported the same. Totally ignored by the current President,
    who wants the coal industry to make a comeback, and ignores ways to combat Climate change
    and Global warming...

This post was edited by Baba at May 13, 2019 10:26 PM MDT
      May 13, 2019 10:17 PM MDT
    0