Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Was your virginity just a big issue over a little tissue, or did it mean something to do with your inner integrity?

Was your virginity just a big issue over a little tissue, or did it mean something to do with your inner integrity?

Posted - May 14, 2019

Responses

• Losing it was the best thing I ever did with it.
      May 14, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

• I was 14, she was 17.  I pressured the hell out of her, bided my time, put up with her likes, wooed her,  then she succumbed.  She then started screwing around.  Years later her dad said to me "I thought you two were going to get married".  Little did he know his daughter talked his wife into helping her have an abortion before I even knew she was pregnant.  She told me the day after the abortion.  We haven't seen each other since.  At 14 I was better off financially (my own money) than most seed planters around, all because I grew up paying attention to how things grow. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 14, 2019 2:31 PM MDT
      May 14, 2019 2:30 PM MDT

It marked a five-year goal of getting laid (I was 19), and while I assumed at the time that our mutual perceptions of the incident had more meaning than truly existed, when it’s examined closely, it really boils down to boy-wants-some-and-he-got-want-he-wanted.  
      She had me duped into believing that it was her first time too, but I later found out that she was going through a pregnancy scare as a result of a tryst with some other Romeo, and since I had just graduated from Marine Corps boot camp, the steady government paycheck attracted her more than the other guy’s situation. She tried to get me to think that I was the baker who had placed the bun in her oven. Soon, I saw that the timelines didn’t match up to where I was physically when the baby-batter got splattered, her subterfuge was discovered and I kicked her to the curb like a vegetarian getting rid of a meat-lover’s pizza chef. 

~

May 14, 2019 3:02 PM MDT

no, it was never an issue
      May 19, 2019 4:28 PM MDT