Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » How long has it been since you last played with a child or with children of age younger than four years old? ~

How long has it been since you last played with a child or with children of age younger than four years old? ~

Posted - June 23, 2019

Responses

The receptionist at work brought her baby in for me to play with.  I loved him so much.  He was less than a year  old.   
      June 23, 2019 11:18 PM MDT

• Yesterday
      June 24, 2019 7:29 AM MDT

Two days ago.
    The guy I do landscaping for just adopted a baby.  
    His grandparents came out so I could see him.  He is full of life and charisma.
    I'm not sure of his age but I know he is WELL under a year.
    He was a wonderful breath of fresh air and it was a pleasure to engage with him... even for a minute or two.
    The beauty of a child touches my soul.
      June 24, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

Oh about 4 minutes ago, I will have to break up an upcoming argument over some blocks in about 3 minutes. 

Easy question for me to answer since we still have toddlers in the house.  Do note they are on the verge of becoming Yard Apes, which is the stage before Hormones on Legs (teenagers)
      June 24, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

I am cracking up! Not only for your blantent honesty and loving it but also because I misread your answer.
    I thought your last sentence read, before Hormones on Legos.
    You can interput that in many ways!! 
    I like your post, the way you worded it. :) :)

June 24, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

Merlin, thank you.  How can one be a good parent w/o being honest and seeing the humor in daily life.  My oldest are launched yet I am repeating the process.  My partner is a great woman and had a request - we did not expect a two for one however.

We are now beginning to get the "Why" or "What" questions.  There are days we tagged team so one of can leave the room to laugh.
      June 24, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

Never have.
    The opportunity never arose and I never sought it out.
      June 24, 2019 1:57 PM MDT

About five years. 

I watched Pihu on Netflix tonight.    Young children go from one deadly possibility to another.  I swear, I was worn out after that movie.  And the child was just so adorable.   

June 24, 2019 10:53 PM MDT

Yesterday. My grandchildren were at the house. Grandson is 2 and granddaughter is 5.
      June 25, 2019 7:30 PM MDT