Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Hey Ladies and Gays, What's your favorite method for snagging a guy?

Hey Ladies and Gays, What's your favorite method for snagging a guy?

Posted - June 27, 2019

Responses

• Booze and promiscuity. 
      June 27, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

Atta girl. That's a tried and true method for sure
      June 27, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

• I like to keep it classy.
      June 27, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

Johnny Walker will always show you the way
      June 27, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

• Johnny, Jack, Jose, Jim ... I've had them all. Oh, are we talking about liquor?
      June 27, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

Honey, we're ALWAYS talking about liquor 
    lol
      June 27, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

Sometimes, admit it, the raw and nasty urge comes over you.

*I don't need to add this but just in case others are reading that don't know us... we mean this a safe and controlled, loving enviornment with someone we at least know by name.*

June 27, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

• I admit it and would never deny it.
      June 27, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

I have found this method works with any human of any gender (or combined genders), and color of skin and some 4-legged mammals, too.
    Take the Duck-billed-platapus, for example.
    No matter what... deep down... we all think with our genitals.
    Weaken the mind. Areas of your body you didn't even know or think could become perky, DO.
    We are all Driven by LUST.  We can't help it. 
    I look at others and wonder....
    ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at June 27, 2019 11:04 AM MDT
      June 27, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

Well I'm not a lady or gay but I like to be helpful. So I could teach ladies and gays how to make one of those rope snares that when a guy steps in it they are pulled into the air and then hang up side down. I also train tracking dogs so I could teach ladies and gays to train a tracking dog in case their snagged guy escapes. Cheers!
      June 27, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

Oh yes! Please! I've always wanted to learn how to make a snare trap. Some people take offense to those and I've heard tale of a trapped beast chewing it's own leg off to escape. That's fine with me either way because it makes them easier to catch. I can;t imagine they would have enough time to stop the bleeding and become accustomed to hobbling away at break-neck speed on a stump. Just saying.

Thyank and cheers back at ya!
      June 27, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

Ahhhh!  I didn't even read down and wrote my answer!  What a kick in the pants in more ways than one!
    Huge Giggles!!!!!!!!!!
      June 27, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

• All it takes is a little sparkle and glisten.

June 27, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

Ummm...Well yeah! Helllooooooooooooooooooooo?!

June 27, 2019 10:35 AM MDT

Snag - does that mean hooking? As in catching a fish?

Hmm. I don't believe in catching.

I want my partner 100% free.

I need him to choose me just as I am.

That means I am simply me - no ruses - and with ample opportunities to get to know me.

It seems to have worked because I've been with my partner for 35 years.

I believe the majority of men, no matter how "liberated" they might seem, still regard any woman who makes an advance as a slut. They might use her if she's to their taste, but they won't respect her.
    So a woman has no chance of getting into a long term relationship with a man who loves her for her whole self unless she waits to be chosen.

I believe it's different for gays and lesbians. Whatever their preferences, they are more likely to start as equals in the stakes of who takes the initiative. 

I may be wrong. If E.P. was anything to judge by, there seems to be rampant promiscuity around the internet. Perhaps people think that online is safe because it's anonymous and not physical. But people do get hurt. I know of a psychologist who says a fair chunk of the women who come to her have been devasted by online affairs.
      June 27, 2019 10:23 AM MDT

• And yet some of us don't give a gang bang about any contrived notion of feminine sexuality. We hang out with the guys, swear like sailors, drink hard liquor, and we get along just fine  
      June 27, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

That angle works, too!

You get what you project. 
      June 27, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

Hmm. Well, I did intend for this to be a fun post, but I do appreciate you well-thought out, clinical response.

When it comes to a relationship, normally they do not just materialize from nothing. Someone has to be the pursuer so to speak; the initiator. Men who believe that women who are agressors have issues with theor own masculinity in my honest opinion. I myself have never fealt that way

It's not just women who suffer devestaion as of a reult of an online affair gone awry. There are a fair amount of men (Hetero & Homo) who have been "catfished" among other horrors. 

I appreciate your response, Bookworm 

June 27, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

When someone puts forth an effort to "walk the walk" and "have the look," you are bound to look.
    Gender preference doesn't matter.

Beautiful people attract attention. When you add a little booze, (unless you are a professional connisseur as I) in either sex, it can be a win/win or a bad/bad. We are out to be seen not screwed.  
    But, when they want it, they normally get it from either sex.
    There is another chapter to this.  I am sure!
      June 27, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

Cruel and evil picture. 
      June 27, 2019 10:55 AM MDT

This is a Cruel and Evil picture

June 27, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

See?  See how I feel now?  YOU GO, Major Dudecicle!
      June 27, 2019 11:04 AM MDT

It's Hammer Time...as in Hammer House of Horrors
      June 27, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

How did they find someone to EXACTLY match his real body, including the man boobs?  Must really be him.  
      June 27, 2019 11:15 AM MDT