Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How does TRUMP'S Base defend this? Oh yeah, they don't read or watch anything but FOX, I forgot.....

How does TRUMP'S Base defend this? Oh yeah, they don't read or watch anything but FOX, I forgot.....

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

Being a fan of Better Midler, I believe this is the quote she had posted somewhere and Trump fought back at her and she and he went back and forth for a while.

I may be wrong, but I believe it's been proven that he never said this quote. But Midler, (I love this part), did apologize publicly for posting it if he never said it but she added something like (I'm paraphrasing) - - "Well, it sounds exactly like something he'd say, so I posted it.'
    :)

July 3, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

You might be right.  It sounds like something he would say.....

It is poetic justice for all the lies he spills on everyone else.  

Just for the record?  I bet he did say it.

Just like he never used the N word on the Apprentice after all the witnesses chimed in with the fact that HE  CERTAINLY DID.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 3, 2019 12:16 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

Yup, I agree 100% with you!

Hey, and thanks for a Pick!

now I get to go drop off my car for an unexpected car repair  - - yippee. 
      July 3, 2019 12:17 PM MDT

Yeah, I remain unsurprised at anything he might say.
      July 3, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

If I've learned nothing on this site, it's that a Trump follower will find a way to defend anything he says or does.  
      July 3, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

The one thing I NEVER wanted to learn.  

But unlike TRUMP and his base, I still know that it is important to KNOW the truth.  Not lie about it.  
      July 3, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

Simple it is FAKE NEWS.....he never said it. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/
      July 3, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

Who cares.

Whether it was said or not, no matter what it was, to them, Trump can only be a victim of unfair coverage. 

July 3, 2019 5:07 PM MDT

If he did not say it...then he is victim of unfair coverage.
      July 3, 2019 5:58 PM MDT

That SO changes my mind, WOW.

Maybe Donald Trump isn’t really the vitriolic, delusional, amoral egomaniac he presents himself as, after all.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 3, 2019 8:01 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 7:19 PM MDT

Opinions of him do not change the fact the coverage is a lie....
      July 4, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

The irony, My 2?  What about that statement is not a lie?  Even if he did not say that?  That is HIM in a nutshell.  You think he does not say that?  He says EVERYTHING.  He spews anything that comes out of his stupid moron pea brain.  So, this is a lie?  

THAT is rich.  

What about the 10,000 other things he said that are not a lie in the coverage.  

YES, MY 2, this may have been misquoted.  I don't think the fact that RUSSAR* is listening and they need to hack those emails of Hilary's.

THAT WAS ON NATIONAL TV. That is the stuff of OUSTING the President and locking HIM UP, not Hilary.  

That is NOT a lie. That is on tape.  That and about 10,000 other tweeted and spoken and witnessed illegal utterances that were NOT true.

* President Moron's pronunciation This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2019 9:32 AM MDT
      July 4, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

No he did not say it. I gave you the link snopes that says it is false.  So continue to believe what you want regardless of facts.  

Yes he told Russia to find Hillary's emails....yes on national tv.  So what? Mueller ruled no collusion. They knew that before it investigation started. The FBI stated it..."there is no there there." From the FBI agents in charge of investigating it and Hillary. 
      July 4, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

I ALREADY SAID IT IS FALSE.  

GET A LIFE ALREADY
      July 4, 2019 9:47 AM MDT