Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Family » Is it OK to cry in front of your wife?

Is it OK to cry in front of your wife?

My wife was watching the Reelz Channel about this teenager who got pregnant then had her baby at her prom and threw it in the trash then acted like nothing happened WTF no offense but why are you teenage girls so stupid. I've heard of child abuse but this I don't know what to say. My wife is 2 years older than me I never heard of this before. Im eating lunch right now I literally feel like throwing up right now. How could anyone do that to their kid let alone a newborn baby. My wife is having our 4th baby in February I keep asking her every minute if for sure she's pregnant becsuse I'm terrified even though we're not teens I got something else to worry about I'm gonna keep a close eye on her. Not long before they said there was another couple that did the same thing to their newborn WTF is wrong with people. Were not having anymore kids after this. Is it OK to cry in front of her ?

Posted - July 18, 2019

Responses

Countryboy, no matter if it is throwing babies away or an AT&T add, showing your feelings of hurt and sorrow or joys of happiness in front of your wife proves you to be more of a man than any man who thinks it is manly to stand up and "take it like a man."
    That shows idiocy.  No human should stand in front of firing squad or in front of a fist coming toward their face or look at human abuse without feeling a thing.  
    You go ahead and let the tears flow.  That is the appropriate response AND doing something about.
    Since you are on your 4th child, have you considered enjoying your wife's company and pleasure of being with her without creating another human being? Give it a try and you might find, she like it too. 
    It sounds like you've already replaced yourselves with two.  Now you are adding nothing but competition to your children with others and among themselves for jobs, and housing.  These are things we struggle with now.  Imagine how hard it is going to be on your kids with MORE people. These are necessities, not comforts. There already is not enough fresh water for the population explosion that's projected and the animals that live on this planet too. 
    It is a thought you might want to consider.  Your wife might like it too.

Good Luck Countryboy.  I hope you share your feelings of hurt and worry for these children with your wife.  Get involved and have that trauma stopped.
    You can change the world, one dumpster child at a time and by not having more than the world can support.
      July 18, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

I think you and your wife seriously need marriage counseling, if you have to keep asking these questions about your relationship.
      July 18, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

•   July 18, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

I wonder what his wife’s impression is of his ways.  Hmmm. 

—-
      July 19, 2019 5:36 AM MDT

ok but was the baby wearing clean unused trash bags/bin liners 
      July 18, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

God, please don't tell me you've taken to plastic trash liners.  Have you seen the damage they do to the oceans and the landfills?  Even the guy that used to be here, whom I tried to befriend but wouldnt't let go of the fact he pushing a really bad idea drove me crazy.  He/she seemed like a smart, fun guy but wouldn't let that issue go.  I hope wherever they are, they understand.  It's o.k. to play and troll to a degree but find something other than something so dreadfully terrible to the enviornment. 

and all the animals that live here.  I don't think you ever met this person.  It was too bad.  Like I said, they seemed like a smart person.  I would have liked to have been friends but they continued to push such a bad idea.  I'm glad they are trolling somewhere else. 
      July 18, 2019 11:45 AM MDT

The next thing you know, he’ll be going on and on about grammar, tildes and sandwiches . . . 

Hey, wait a second. 
    ~
      July 19, 2019 5:38 AM MDT

Perfectly ok to cry in front of your wife. Obviously, this young woman wasn't mentally in a good place.
      July 18, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

She's your wife.  You should ask her if it's ok to cry in front of her.
      July 18, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

Four months ago, before my surgery, my pain was so bad it brought me to tears in front of her. Pain is gone now.
      July 18, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

It's your Baby and you can cry if you want to ,cry if you want to ..:)D 
      July 18, 2019 4:15 PM MDT

yes u can cry in front of ur wife who cares about u

July 19, 2019 2:45 PM MDT