Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Language » Can you post a word that rhymes with trump that would aptly descibe him?

Can you post a word that rhymes with trump that would aptly descibe him?

Posted - July 31, 2019

Responses

None describes him exactly:
    He so often behaves like a gump that it hard to imagine how he became president.
    He's not quite a chump - because I don't know of any incident in which someone else has succeeded in deceiving him.
    I see him being a grump now and then - though more often its petulance.
    He does tend to dump on anyone who displeases him and won't hesitate to dump them from their jobs.
    He loves to dump on the media, liberals, non-whites, or women who have accused him of inappropriate behaviour or rape.
    He's more than a little plump.
    He has a flat and saggy rump.
    Even if one loathes the sharp suit, white shirt and tie, one could not call him a frump.
    I've never seen him slump, though I'm sure he must when he gets home at the end of the day.
    He certainly hasn't succeeded as a pump to the American economy - the country more in debt than ever and there's been no improvement in wages or more jobs for those who need them.
    He's definitely a difficult hump, stump or hurdle for the Dems.
    I do see him as something of a bump in American politics and history - a rather large one that will that some time to recover from after he's gone.

July 31, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

I think those cover it.
      July 31, 2019 3:00 PM MDT

I don't know how to Descibe him.
      July 31, 2019 3:48 PM MDT

LUMP
      July 31, 2019 3:52 PM MDT

Grump - he usally looks grumpy in photos. According to Stormy Daniels  stump might be  a good word for him too. Cheers!
      July 31, 2019 5:15 PM MDT

Try as I might, I cannot locate a word that rhymes with Trump that means schmuck. 
      July 31, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

Rump

(like butt)
      August 1, 2019 1:26 AM MDT

Dump

July 31, 2019 8:43 PM MDT

Plump
      July 31, 2019 10:46 PM MDT

Bump - as in a human acne
    Chump  - See Vlad Putin and Kim Jong Un if you don't think so, they'll straighten you out.

Slatri already took DUMP (not "a dump" but "dump")

Frump for sure.  Look at his tie.  

Someone on this question did grump.
    How about galump?   He looks like a big galump next to Queen Elizabeth

Hump as in Humpty Trumpty
    Jump  as in from the ship that all his fawning GOP base creeps are gonna soon do

Someone did lump

He looks like he has the mumps with that cellulite face of his

PUMP What he does to his ego everytime he has an audience.  Or even when looking in the mirror

Rump because he has and is the biggest ass ever known to man   Double rump 

Sump   as in sump pump which is what we need to drain the swamp he created and lied about draining

Thump -  The sound his head made when his mom dropped him on it at birth.

Wump - what someone should do to his a$$ This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 1, 2019 4:08 AM MDT
      August 1, 2019 1:37 AM MDT