Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Trump lost NO friends at 911. He attended NO funerals. He will lie about anything even the most sacred moments of this country.

Trump lost NO friends at 911. He attended NO funerals. He will lie about anything even the most sacred moments of this country.

Posted - August 2, 2019

Responses

Are we supposed to answer 'yes' or 'no'?

1. Yes agreed ●

2. No disagree □
      August 2, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

I realize why you said this.  This is supposed to be a Q & A format.  But, it also has morphed into a commentary invitation.  

In other words, I say something and you make a comment about it which you did.  Thanks!!!

And you made a comment which would strike a conversation.  Whether you intended to or not.  

YOU DO NOT THINK THAT TRUJMP WOULD LIE ABOUT ANYTHING TO ADVANCE HIS AGENDA?

Well, you are TOTALLY WRONG.  

Care to give an example?  Because I CAN.  

August 2, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

I checked the box saying I do agree and left blank the box to say I disagree. Didn't I? 
      August 2, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

Yes.  You did. I didn't get it at first. I thought you were agreeing to the first part and disagreeing with the second.

MY BAD

August 2, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

Ya during a sacred moment honoring 9/11 first responders Trump said well I hope the stage doesn't  collapse but don't worry we won't have too far to fall. When the twin towers collapsed people  fell hundreds of feet so I think Trumps comment was horrible. Also shortly after 9/11 Trump said - before 9/11 I had the 2nd tallest building now I have the tallest. I'm pretty sure Trump was lying when he said he went down and helped the first responders and in my books that's honour theft. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 2, 2019 10:21 AM MDT

He never went anywhere NEAR the place.  No one saw him at ground zero ever.  

He was around the area two weeks later to secure a business deal and did NOTHING to help anyone.  

HE LIED.  THIS IS THE WORST LIE OF ALL.  Oh wait. No.  I'm sorry.  Unfortunately it is not even close to the worst lies he told.  

He really doesn't think Russia did it, because Putin is so powerful in is denial of hacking us.

That was even worse.  

August 2, 2019 10:26 AM MDT