Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » (Sigh.) Yet AGAIN I find myself fake-engaged to another woman here on AnswerMug. Before this, it was a string of women on AnswerBag.

(Sigh.) Yet AGAIN I find myself fake-engaged to another woman here on AnswerMug. Before this, it was a string of women on AnswerBag.

Not one fake (or real) marriage has ever resulted in these fake match-ups.  This one snuck up on me quite unexpectedly, and she announced to me that she and I are fake-engaged even before our first fake date. I know it’s destined to end like all the others, but I doubt it’s the last time this will happen.  Why does this fake pattern keep fake repeating itself?

~

Posted - August 6, 2019

Responses

If I wanted a relationship wherein I'm hauled into court all the time, I'd just stay with Jane S!  You're supposed to be a change from all that!

~
      August 8, 2019 5:59 AM MDT

• Jane S is my hero. I’m only fake engaged to you so we can get a fake divorce. Then I can file hundreds of fake restraining orders against you...Then I’ll be just like Jane. Dreams do come true!!! :) 

August 8, 2019 6:24 PM MDT

Those danged Australians. Grrrrrr. 
      August 7, 2019 5:43 AM MDT