Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » What is your pet's most inconvenient habit?

What is your pet's most inconvenient habit?

Posted - August 6, 2019

Responses

kicking the kitty litter for miles in all directions
      August 6, 2019 7:31 AM MDT

Jumping. She's just being boisterously affectionate, but she's knocked the grandkids over so often that I have to pen her up when my son visits with his family.
      August 6, 2019 7:59 AM MDT

Sneaking outside in the evening and not coming back. I have to call her every 15 minutes to retrieve her. After an hour of that I just let her stay out all night.
      August 6, 2019 8:12 AM MDT

• Stealing my socks.  She takes them from the laundry hamper, she takes them from the foot of my bed, she takes them out of my shoes, and steals them from my drawer when able.  I find them everywhere.  Under furniture, behind the litter-box, in the garbage pail.  Drives me bonkerz!  She has even come up to me and snatched them from my hands while I am attempting to put them on my feet.  It stopped being cute a long time ago because she puts holes in them.  I know they're just socks so who cares right?  I'm just afraid of this being the equivalent of a gateway drug.  She obviously has no control over herself and I worry she will need to escalate things to achieve the same high she is currently after.  Which means, if that crazy beeotch ever starts going after my fabulous shoes, then the furs gonna fly.  I think we need an intervention.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 6, 2019 11:15 AM MDT
      August 6, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

• Oh.  LOL!  I just noticed that I posted this as a reply to you, E99.  I meant to have it stand alone as an answer.  Oh well, whatever.  Bookworm knows I'm a complete mess.  Its all part of my charm, I hope.
      August 6, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

;)

Image result for drugged out cat

August 6, 2019 11:15 AM MDT

• How much catnip did that blissed out pussy have?
      August 6, 2019 1:03 PM MDT

LOTSssssssssss
      August 6, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

my other reply, the drugged-out cat image, looks so creepy so big!! The original image I coped was smaller. And "Kittie-looked-Kooter' in a smaller size.
    :)
      August 6, 2019 11:17 AM MDT

Another image made me think of your answer

Image result for gay man in socks

August 6, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

• Cute.  I almost posted this pic.  I freakin' love this. 
    Its so obnoxiously fun and I would so totally wear them.

August 6, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

I like that, too.

But I'd end up probably tripping over those MAJOR shoe wings/lightning bolts/whatever-they-are.
    ):
      August 6, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

The making of the poo.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 6, 2019 1:23 PM MDT
      August 6, 2019 11:21 AM MDT

I forgot -- you have birds!!
      August 6, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

Yes.  The Alfred Hitchcock movie never scared me.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 6, 2019 1:23 PM MDT
      August 6, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

I actually love the movie even more knowing that it never scared you. I think of you every time I think of the movie! I love having talked about that movie with you over the years!

(did I ever tell you how much I like crows?)

August 6, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

No.  I love crows too. They are brilliant animals.  Anything with wings that doesn't attack or sting me is beautiful.   It is just astonishing that God did that one.  

They are basically very sweet natured.  I love that.  But don't kid yourself, they will KILL if they need to.  LOL   I have seen them fight over a mate choice and I had to break it up.  Tsk Tsk.  They act like humans sometimes.

I would like to add in the wake of the ME TOO movement.    The Birds did not scare me, but Alfred Hitchcock sure did.  He was a creep and very much like Harvey Weinstein.  Tipi Hedren quit movies because of his harassment towards her.  

Tipi is Melanie Griffin's mom.  Or is it Griffith.  I get those two last names confused. Same with Kathy Griffin.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 6, 2019 11:39 AM MDT
      August 6, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

That is SO cool. Feel free to share anything about them with me.

I realize I am "giving" them human qualities - - but what I adore about them is, what seems to me, to be their self-assurance and confidence (and almost cockiness). As simple as when I drive in my car, approaching them and they're on the road eating a carcass - - they calmly stand there and stare at me approaching in my car and I can hear them saying, " Uh - - can't you tell that I'm eating? Quit interrupting me."

And they are such a beautifully put-together creature. I like their build - -  like well-built athletes.

I have watched them for literally hours at times. They amaze me.
      August 6, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

Oh -- I didn't see some of your comment. Yeah, I read Tippi's autobiography. Well, only up to the part after "The Birds" was filmed, so far. Based upon what she shared (and she shared it in an incredibly fair-minded way - - she repeatedly stated how much she  admires Hitchcock's talent -- but he was a creep to her.) And from what I read, Hitchcock himself had something to do with her roles dwindling.

I get ALL of those same last names confused, ha! (And since I like all three of those women, I'd think I'd get their names correct at some point in my life.)
      August 6, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

I ROOT for the MIGHTY Crows!

August 6, 2019 5:39 PM MDT

Cat loves to attack feet as you walk. He has learned shoes are like armor and aims for skin.
      August 6, 2019 3:57 PM MDT