Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Who do you trust to help kids in trouble?

Who do you trust to help kids in trouble?

Posted - August 18, 2019

Responses

To be fair about this ---------- I gotta see some bikini shots of Michelle.
      August 18, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

She is impressive.  AND GUESS WHAT?

It's all real.  Not like Melania, Ivanna (whom TRUMP nagged at age 15 to think about getting breast implants), or any of his other FAKES.

Melania has had more face lifts than duties she carries out at the White House.

Michelle Obama doesn't have fake boobs, face lifts aplenty and God knows what else.  She is still pretty but she is a shadow of her former fake I'm dying to still look like I'm 25 and I have to keep getting face lifts.  Boob lifts and whatever else that mop on her head is made of.

Extensions.

Michelle is real.  Doesn't need to look young, because she is aging perfectly well.  Doesn't need to hide what she is.  A fit, fabulous, smart mother.  Who can probably wear a bikini a lot better than Melania at this stage of the game. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 18, 2019 11:16 AM MDT
      August 18, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Bet if Trump saw that photo the only thought in his mind would be - Stormy's were bigger then the both of them put together then he wold start thinking about motorboats. I have 2 young Grandchildren and in a heart beat I would trust Michelle Obama would take care of them. But it would have to be a pretty cold day in H - E - Double Hockey Sticks for me to trust them with Malania Trump. Because I believe if there was gun fire Melania would save herself and forget about my Grandchildren but Michelle would use he body to shield them and that's what separates the class from the trash. Cheers!
      August 18, 2019 11:10 AM MDT