Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Why are woman so much harder to work with than men? I don’t like them anymore, and I am one.

Why are woman so much harder to work with than men? I don’t like them anymore, and I am one.

Posted - August 22, 2019

Responses

•   August 22, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

Personally, I've found men and women can be somewhat different in the way they relate, but not easier or harder.

What behaviours do you find difficult?
    What would make it easier for you?
      August 22, 2019 7:08 PM MDT

• Edit: I had a huge rant here but decided to delete it, Cos personal. Short version: woman don’t like to see other woman succeed. At least in my recent experiences. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 23, 2019 7:31 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 7:26 PM MDT

women  SOME women

I love seeing all people succeed! (Unless they're heartless c u next tuesdays. They can go f themselves.)
      August 22, 2019 8:26 PM MDT

• Reported for not just agreeing with me when I’m upset :p Women! -_-  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 23, 2019 8:02 PM MDT
      August 22, 2019 8:42 PM MDT

:) :)
      August 23, 2019 7:31 AM MDT

Hmm.
    Sounds like you're in a competitive workplace.
    I'm sure men feel the same in such places, but they probably cover it by not showing their emotions as freely.

I wish I could help.
    In my field - writing - I think of it as non-competitive.
    Some say, "but that's mad! If only one in a thousand writers get published that makes it fiercely competitive."
    But the thing is, nobody writes like anybody else. The people who could be one's readers are not all looking for the same thing.
    So the only thing I have to achieve is 1. a story that grips and holds the attention, 2. one or more themes on deep questions that matter to our time, and 3. a standard of writing that's easy to read but also poetic and beautiful.
    In other words - the only person I need to compete with is myself.
      August 23, 2019 2:34 AM MDT

First it was Japanese men.  Now it is ALL women?  Careful or you will turn into ME.  
      August 22, 2019 8:33 PM MDT

• I KNOW! I’m sick of dealing with arrogant men, woman are being mean to me catty bee-aches. I’m going to buy some birds and move to the desert FFS. 

August 22, 2019 8:43 PM MDT

Back in the day, when I first began working, my first job was as a secretary at a law firm.  In 1963, there were very few women lawyers, even fewer women partners and almost no African-American women partners.  I had the misfortune of working with one who made it her life's goal to exert her "power" over every female in the office, irrespective of their position, and not less than a few men.  I quit that job after six months for a variety of reasons, not the least of which was this partner.  Looking back now from a mature viewpoint, I can only imagine how hard she must have had to work to prove herself worthy of what she had achieved, but I haven ever forgiven her for bullying everyone in her path.  

I have found working for other women in the same field equally difficult, and there was a time when I would not take a job if it meant working with a woman.  I believe there's a certain amount of jealousy between women and, for some reason, they feel threatened by another woman, even when the position is one of a lower standing.  

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at August 24, 2019 6:22 PM MDT
      August 22, 2019 11:01 PM MDT

• I agree with everything you’re saying here, but I’m not going to comment further. I was in a bad mood when I post this and I don’t want to go off on another tangent lol :) thank you.  
      August 24, 2019 7:28 PM MDT

As someone recently told me, "I ain't complaining, I'm just explaining."
      August 25, 2019 2:40 PM MDT

• I love that :) I’m going to borrow that line. 
      August 29, 2019 7:14 PM MDT

Feel free. :)
      August 30, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

Come work for me and you'll never have to worry about things like that ever again. (Cough, cough.)

~

August 22, 2019 11:09 PM MDT

• If wanted to make sandwiches for a living I’d work at Quiznos, Randy. 
      August 24, 2019 7:28 PM MDT

*The only thing Randy D understood from all of that:

I wanted to make sandwiches for a living; I work at Quiznos, Randy

~
      August 25, 2019 12:42 AM MDT

I don't really like women; I much rather hang out with men.
      August 23, 2019 12:31 AM MDT

• I can understand why you feel that way at times. 
      August 24, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

It's probably because you are young and pretty and men treat you differently. Women just seem mean by comparison. You won't notice the difference in 10 or 15 years.
      August 23, 2019 3:57 AM MDT

I'm with you Jane.  This is so true! :) :)
      August 23, 2019 7:38 AM MDT

• Lol thanks, so everyone will be mean to me in a few more years -_- goodness to know;)
      August 24, 2019 7:30 PM MDT

In a few more years, you will be bitter and so protective of the position you have reached, that you will be mean to all the younger, prettier women you work with. The other women will be too scared of you to retaliate. But the men won't be. So you will then complain about the men.
      August 25, 2019 6:57 AM MDT

All my life I've had more boy/men friends than girls/women.  Most, not all, but most men are relatively easy to read.  When they are happy, they look and act happy.  When they are mad, they show they are mad, have a little spurt of anger, get it out, and are over it. 
    Women dwell, let it build up and fester, explode over something that isn't even relevant to why they were mad in the first place, get irrational and do things like fire you and regret it the next day, smear your name, and try to make themselves look bigger and better than you.
    This is NOT all women but more often than not, if you are the slightest bit more talented, a little prettier or weigh less than them, you already have 3 strikes.  
    I'd much rather work with men, too!

This post was edited by Merlin at August 30, 2019 9:40 AM MDT
      August 23, 2019 7:37 AM MDT