Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » If I fill out a "Customer Satisfactory Survey" on you, would you be more likely to get Fired, a Raise, or Require Further Job Training?

If I fill out a "Customer Satisfactory Survey" on you, would you be more likely to get Fired, a Raise, or Require Further Job Training?

Posted - August 29, 2019

Responses

• I used to know who I was

I used to know what I was doing.
    I used to know what I believed.
    I used to know where I was going.
    I used to know what it all meant.

I used to care.

I used to expect glowing reviews.
    but not anymore.

I am failing at life.
      August 29, 2019 1:23 AM MDT

Are these song lyrics?

Regardless, I hope you're OK.  I can get to points similar sometimes. Hang in there if this is how you're feeling at the moment.
    :)

be well, friend

August 29, 2019 6:36 AM MDT

It depends on your 'tude.  

If you are the way you are on here?  You would like me and we would get along and that would set the tone of the whole service.   But if you came into my spa and acted like an inspector looking for faults, I would hate you.   I am not put on the face of the Earth to be some whipped dog.    There is a big difference between good customer service and trying to cater to someone's insane whims.  

I will treat you right, if you let me.  If not, go to someone else.  Do us both a favor.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 29, 2019 6:19 AM MDT
      August 29, 2019 1:31 AM MDT

One survey? Not significant. If I got a string of poor surveys, my supervisor would pull the recordings to see if I have actually been bad at what I do, or had unluckily struck a bunch of unreasonable customers.
      August 29, 2019 2:31 AM MDT

I filled out one of those survey forms at one of the chain restaurants saying something like 'why should you expect your customer servers to work their asses off to impress you when they are only making minimum wage working in a crummy restaurant? '
    The waitress picked up the form I filled out and walked away reading it but I don't know if it got to the manager or owner. 
      August 29, 2019 2:39 AM MDT

*Randy D will be away for approximately eight months, six with good behavior, but we all know how he is, so the latter isn't very likely. 

~
      August 29, 2019 6:18 AM MDT

His schedule is to make a covert appearance every 5 years then disappear.  I don't expect him to show up until 2024 and then I won't even know it.  Meanwhile I'm making post-school plans of my own while he travels the world enjoying life. 
      August 29, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

All three of those have happened to me. I don't think they were based upon surveys, specifically, but they still happened.

EDIT: Actually, the firing? That was no surprise, ha! They were very nice about it. It was my first job. Anyway, have a good one and be well! Off for the day I go - -- 

oh, I like that image you posted with your question, too

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 29, 2019 12:56 PM MDT
      August 29, 2019 6:38 AM MDT