Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Would Church Attendance Be Higher If More Religions Had Dancing As Part Of Their Services?

Would Church Attendance Be Higher If More Religions Had Dancing As Part Of Their Services?

Posted - September 9, 2019

Responses

• I sport some pretty fancy footwork of my own at night when the Restless Leg sh!t starts up.
    Gives me a plausible excuse for kicking the hell out of Jon.
      September 10, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

Twinkle, it might help if you look up Magnesium oil.  It is for restless leg, is safe and healthy and I heard from a client that this helps her.

So, I'll look it up for you and maybe you can check it out for yourself.  That is a pain.  I find not getting a good night's rest agony.

Let's see if I can find it.
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=magnesium+oil&hvadid=78477646311842&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_6x1v9wft6v_e

What is in Magnesium Oil?

Despite being called magnesium oil, it is actually not a traditional oil, but rather a mixture of magnesium chloride flakes and water. This solid form of concentrated magnesium is readily available for you to make your own magnesium oil at home, or it can be purchased in a prepared form. Magnesium oil and magnesium gel are most commonly used for topical purposes, as this way you can increase magnesium levels in the body, even more so than consuming magnesium-rich foods.

What many people don’t realize is the significant role that magnesium plays in our everyday life. In fact, some people consider magnesium the single-most important mineral in our diet, yet it is estimated that more than 40% of people are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium is highly accessible from nuts and dark, leafy green vegetables, but as diets have changed and even mineral densities in crops have decreased, magnesium deficiency has become a major problem.

Magnesium oil is an excellent solution to this, as it is highly concentrated and can deliver this mineral to the body transdermally. This is more efficient than oral consumption, as the skin will only take what it needs, unlike when you take magnesium supplements. Oil and gel, being applied to the skin, also speeds up the absorption of this nutrient by the body, where it can participate in more than 300 enzymatic processes the body requires to function normally.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 1:49 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 1:45 PM MDT

Wait..I remember St.Vitus dance was attributed to "Tarantism" which victims contract through the bite of a tarantula.  Some loon back in the 90s claimed that Michael Jackson suffered from "Tarantism" and because he continuously grabbed his crotch during his performances. Supposedly crotch-grabbing is a symptom or Tarantism.  Twinkle Dink and I must be infested with this disease. LOLOLOL

tarantism
    [ˈterənˌtizəm]

NOUN
    1. a psychological illness characterized by an extreme impulse to dance, prevalent in southern Italy from the 15th to the 17th century, and widely believed at the time to have been caused by the bite of a tarantula.

This post was edited by Jon at September 10, 2019 1:48 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

I think Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch because his soul was telling the world he had NO CONTROL OF HIS CROTCH. 

The person who made that St. Vitus statement about Michael was a Trump-voter.  I have trumpvoterdar like those who have gaydar.

September 10, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

• I think that affliction only applies when you grab your own crotch (i.e. Michael)

not when you grab someone else's (i.e. the two of us.)  LOL!
      September 10, 2019 1:57 PM MDT

You guys at least grab with permission.  OUR LEADER doesn't bother to ask.  
      September 10, 2019 2:00 PM MDT

He's not MY leader. He's my sphincter
      September 10, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

The Washington Post has just published a video of Donald Trump on the set of Days of Our Lives in 2005. In it, Donald J. Trump, the Republican candidate for the presidency of the United States, is heard describing how he likes to sexually assault women.

The entire clip is gross and horrifying, even for Donald Trump. Here are some of the choicer quotes from a man who has said that he “would be the best for women”:
    • “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
    • “I did try and fuck her. She was married.”
    • “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
    • “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

In a response to the Washington Post, Trump said, in a statement that speaks for itself:

This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.

If you have information about Donald Trump you think the world should be aware of, remember that Deadspin pays for newsworthy documents, and that we can be reached by email here.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 5:01 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 2:03 PM MDT

I appreciate your comment. I really do...

In the meantime, can I interest you in a clean, slightly used AnswerMug cell?

There is room for a guest.
    I promise you, Twinkle Dink and I cleaned up the stains
    This post was edited by Jon at September 10, 2019 2:35 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 2:34 PM MDT

I'm not staying unless memory foam is included.  I'll pay extra.  
      September 10, 2019 4:00 PM MDT

You may not have a choice  ;)
      September 10, 2019 6:33 PM MDT

• Oh Baby, don't be so hard on your sphincter.

September 10, 2019 3:48 PM MDT

Don't you fret, honey bunny, 
    My sphincter can take a licking and keep on ticking

September 10, 2019 4:29 PM MDT

Calling your sphincter TRUMP is so bad for that poor muscle who just is trying to do it's job and contain contents from spilling out.  It's a dirty job, sure, but butthole does it and does not complain, except for a random hemmorhoid here and there.  While the HUMAN BUTTHOLE in CHARGE is a rotted mess that infects anything it comes near.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 6:33 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

We can't have tarantism by proxy? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

September 10, 2019 2:01 PM MDT

Sometimes I go back and read, and wonder who the demon was that used my avatar and writes this stuff.  
      September 27, 2019 5:19 PM MDT

Get some good rockin' dancing going on. 

September 27, 2019 5:15 PM MDT

Jesus does not want us flashing va jay jays.
      September 27, 2019 5:20 PM MDT

That's not what he told me.
      September 27, 2019 6:50 PM MDT

King David did that in his underwear. Look where it got him.
      September 27, 2019 5:54 PM MDT