Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Donald Dump saw 1000s of people cheering on rooftops in NJ on 9/11, How was it possible that he was immediately at Ground zero helping?

If Donald Dump saw 1000s of people cheering on rooftops in NJ on 9/11, How was it possible that he was immediately at Ground zero helping?

Which Story do you believe?
If Trump were there, where are the pictures? Videos? Anything?
Another gargantuan lie by a man with no moral integrity, class, or the right to call himself President of the United States of America.

"I was looking out of a window from a building at Midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change. I was no longer going to be, and it could never, ever be that innocent place that I thought it was," Trump said.

"Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could," he continued. "We were not alone. So many others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/11/fact-check-did-trump-help-ground-zero-after-9-11-attacks/2289053001/

Is this any way for the "King Of The Jews" to behave?

Posted - September 12, 2019

Responses

...and this....

Judge Jeanine Pirro got some difficult news this week when her new reality television show “We The Jury,” which premiered earlier this month, was apparently canceled.

The Independent Journal Review reported that when viewers tried to tune in to the third episode of the show on Friday night, they instead found a rerun of “Lethal Weapon.”

The controversial courtroom reality television show premiered on April 7, and episode one included audience members voting via text message on whether or not a man was guilty of killing missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardne

Only 1.5 million viewers tuned in to watch the premiere episode, and that number dropped to 1.2 the following week. Fox had been advertising episode three of “You The Jury,” which featured the story of Memories, a pizzeria in Indiana that refused to cater for a same sex wedding.

When reached for comment, Alexandra Gillespie, director of communications at Fox, said the television series has been “replaced” in the schedule.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 13, 2019 3:40 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 3:40 PM MDT

That woman is a dirty, sleazy pig
      September 13, 2019 9:11 PM MDT

Beyond.  This is what is backing Donald Trump.  THIS.  
      September 13, 2019 9:12 PM MDT

I do not care about Fox said....

I know Muslim were celebrating. In Jersy City. I seen the reports. They are not online anymore. (18yrs). 
    I know the Washington Post reported Muslims celebrating on rooftops in their paper on 9/17 or 9/18.  I read that myself. 
    I also seen a report on a NYC local report also comfirming there were some Muslims arrested. They had a model of the trade center at their party. This was also Jersey City. And yes JC can be seen from NYC. 

As I said I do not now numbers. (thousands or hundreds or less than.) But I know what I seen. Myself. (TV and internet....I have never been to NYC or even close) 
      September 14, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

Here is what you DO NOT REALIZE.

WHAT I JUST SAID.

He did NOTHING and there are videos of what he said and did.  I am not going to waste time digging up the video. It was on this link I copy/pasted but it would not copy/paste.

You are very free to look it up on youtube.  Depending on which way it is slanted, you can say whatever you want.  

THE TRUTH?  He did NOTHING and he cared only about 911 to see how he could profit.  NOTHING ELSE.  NOTHING ELSE.

No matter what you said.  No matter what he says.  NOTHING.

Here. I'll do you a real favor.  A solid.  

Here's some info on the tape and what transpired REALLY.  I picked this at random because I have not seen it yet so I can watch it too.  And DO NOT IGNORE that stupid expression he makes with his mouth where he stretches it like he is trying to yawn but his jaws are wired shut.  HE MAKES ME SICK. Everything he does SPEAKS of his MENTAL ILLNESS.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 13, 2019 1:12 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

Could a person that was at ground zero see people on roof tops in NJ? Cheers and happy Friday the 13th!
      September 13, 2019 5:38 PM MDT