Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Scammers seek out any opportunity they can to ply their craft. What kinds of scams are you aware of that arose when the Affordable Care Act

Scammers seek out any opportunity they can to ply their craft. What kinds of scams are you aware of that arose when the Affordable Care Act

took effect?
~

Posted - September 13, 2019

Responses

THE WHAT?

The Affordable WHAT?

Look.  I know you want to be all academic and stuff, but I really don't think scams got better or worse because of the Affordable Care Act.   Or scams resulted from this.  I think the idea is a good one and the people who want to take advantage of a scam are people that are in the Trump administration as we speak.  How about our buddy, the HUD Director?  Dr. Ben?  The biggest scammer alive.  If he could turn HUD into a scam then anyone can turn ANY THING into one.  It just takes the perfect crook and the SWAMP, I mean the OVAL is the perfect breeding ground.  

??????

Do you want to talk insurance and economics?  I'm done.  (this means I don't know what I'm talking about.)  I have Medicare and I do not know a thing about insurance. All these idiots talking about health care, they sound like they don't know what they are talking about either.

Oh.   Let's see how long we can believe we are going to get $1,000 a month from Andrew Yang.  I'm sure he doesn't know he's scamming us, but he is.  And so on and so on.  

Obamacare made sense to the poor. The rich and the entitled hated it.  

We need something we can all live with.   And if you are wealthy you are an automatic scammer whether you intended to be or not.  Just keep enjoying those tax cuts.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 13, 2019 11:04 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 10:52 PM MDT

I didn't suggest that scams became either better or worse because of the Affordable Care Act, you dreamed that up on your own. When you fail to read what's written and instead choose to fly off on completely unrelated rants, you exercise your right to soapbox your own agendas. Fine. If you want to spew your spiel, why not do it on posts that you start?

September 13, 2019 11:09 PM MDT

The biggest scam was the one that it would be a bad thing. Every developed nation in the world has some form of nationalized health care - EXCEPT the US.
      September 13, 2019 11:17 PM MDT