Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think if a woman behaved as deplorably as Donald Trump does that she would ever have a chance at the presidency?

Do you think if a woman behaved as deplorably as Donald Trump does that she would ever have a chance at the presidency?

What if she was a proud C*ck grabber? 
Would the religious right support her then?

Posted - September 18, 2019

Responses

No. 
      September 18, 2019 5:15 PM MDT

• Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  We have a winner.
    You're going home with a years supply of Turtle Wax.  Thanks for playing.
      September 18, 2019 5:27 PM MDT

As if being a female wasn’t already an obstacle. 
      September 18, 2019 5:36 PM MDT

Great question! Every republican and right-wing wackadoo would have their panties in a bunch calling for her resignation and calling her as a Slut, Whore, and Degenerate.

There would be massive investigations by the right.

White republican males would be in shambles, curled up in a fetal position crying that the feminazis are coming to get them.

The right would be declaring it the end of western civilization. 

The gun-toting freaks show on the right would be out in force making death threats, spousal abuse on females would escalate.

The Christian right will be hollering that it is against God, The Bible, and anti-Christian, and more importantly.

More men would be growing beards.

This post was edited by Jon at September 18, 2019 9:21 PM MDT
      September 18, 2019 5:16 PM MDT

• I agree, and nice choice of video.
      September 18, 2019 5:23 PM MDT

Love R.E.M.! And this song and video!
      September 18, 2019 9:22 PM MDT

It really has zero to do with the gender.

He could have been an obnoxious woman that owned everyone and promised that her connections with them will last forever and they all will have cushy lives.  There is no gender where money and graft are concerned.

Remember kill BILL?  

We can have HER as President.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 18, 2019 9:22 PM MDT
      September 18, 2019 6:44 PM MDT

Yeah, interesting question. Very.

Two more very good questions there, too -- I'll repost them here -- some people will allow almost anything for their own reasons, whether they make sense to others or not. How some of the religious right turn away/"turn the other cheek" to some of President Trump's behavior/words is beyond me. But I know personally many such people.

Here are the other two questions you asked that I also liked:

What if she was a proud C*ck grabber? 
    Would the religious right support her then?

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 18, 2019 9:21 PM MDT
      September 18, 2019 9:16 PM MDT