Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Okay, I tried to get you all to post your baby pics, that didn’t fly except for Amber, Jane and Jon. Will you post your VOICE then? Do it.

Okay, I tried to get you all to post your baby pics, that didn’t fly except for Amber, Jane and Jon. Will you post your VOICE then? Do it.

Posted - September 20, 2019

Responses

I would have LOVED to do both.  I have to do this one at home. I am at work and they have the sound off.  
      September 20, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

• I’d love to see your baby pic and hear your voice. I like have an idea what people look like and sound like. It’s usually way off what I have in my head As visual when get used to see people online lol. 
      September 20, 2019 7:57 PM MDT

OH GOD JAIMIE.  HEAVEN HELP THE PERSON THAT SHOWS ME HOW. BECAUSE you will see and hear me.  And be careful what you ask for.  I am still trying to figure out how to post massage vids on youtube.  

Who knows?  I am aiming in that direction. That is all I can say. I have lots of mountains to climb each day and paying off this house is priority and massaging folks is the way to do it.  Makes me tired. BUT?  I got into this because I AM FORCED TO DO THE BODY PERFECTLY.  I cannot feel tired and I know how to not be. I am just being SO lazy with the heat and all, it makes me listless. I bought a cold-press juicer that is EXPENSIVE by Omega from Amazon Prime. I tell you that part so you know I don't buy expensive items like that and NOT use them. So that investment is going to give me back my energy.  Then I can move ahead and do more. AGAIN.....
      September 21, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

WAIT a minute. WHERE IS THE LINK?  I only take commands so far when it comes to technology. Otherwise, ALAS, this IS my voice.
      September 21, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

1. I don't have any baby pics. None of myself as a baby - and I never had children of my own.

2. I couldn't post my voice even if I wanted to.
    I have no means to record it, and even if I did, would not know how to post it here.
      September 20, 2019 11:25 PM MDT

• There’s apps for that:) why don’t you have any baby pics?
      September 22, 2019 6:21 AM MDT

No, but I will post a "baby" pic. I had to go dig through my stuff to see what I had and then I forgot all about the other question. 

Anyway, I didn't realize I had this, but once I saw the pic I remembered the actual event. I don't know how old I was in this. Three or four maybe? Anyway, just prior to the snapshot, I told my mom I was hot and she told me to go put baby powder on. Now, I have no idea why she suggested that would be the ideal solution to being hot, nor can I fathom why she would entrust a small child with said task. Maybe she was messing with me and thought it was funny or maybe she was just a really bad parent. But, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the two obvious faults with the logic here. I remember her laughing hysterically when I came back into the room and being totally bewildered as to what was so funny. 

September 20, 2019 11:56 PM MDT

You are adorable. Great story and your mom was not being a bad parent.  Talc is known to be cooling and dries off sweat.  She should have helped you.  That was the bad part.  Why are your eyes brown here?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 21, 2019 9:05 AM MDT
      September 21, 2019 1:25 AM MDT

The "bad" would come in because I'm wearing a sweater in the photo. Why didn't my mother tell me to take the sweater off first? 

They're not brown in the pic- they're red from the flash. Red eye reduction techniques were crap in the mid-80s. The image shared here is also a picture of the picture taken with my cell phone. It looks a tad darker than the original. 
      September 21, 2019 1:45 AM MDT

I was wondering if you had a VERY good pair of blue contacts. It does not seem like you would do that.  LOL 

I see what you mean now. If you didn't tell me, I would have just thought it was a brown-eyed girl.  (song)

I don't see how your mom should know that the sweater should come off.  It's a cute sweater.  I mean the hair is the picture.  LOL  Why do we have to look perfect?  
      September 21, 2019 2:28 AM MDT

Who’s “we”?

(Randy ducks to avoid the shoe that Sharonna throws at his head.)
    ~
      September 21, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

Umm... The whole thing started because I was hot. Yet, my mom looked at me, a little girl wearing a sweater, and sent me off to get baby powder instead of the more obvious solution- to take the sweater off. 
      September 21, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

As Homer Simpson would say "D'oh".  HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT ONE???? LOL  Oh, I know why. I was being self-absorbed here, and not thinking of the CHILD.  BAD ME.  

Thanks! 
      September 21, 2019 10:55 AM MDT

• That look - LOL!!!

You are the lost Princess of Whoville.
      September 21, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

Taylor Momson. I liked her in the Pretty Reckless. LOL  I wonder if JA has a ROCK PUNK SIDE.  
      September 21, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

• I think she was messing with you.  This is really cute, you look completely bewildered.Lol:)
      September 22, 2019 6:23 AM MDT

• What next? 

A urine specimen?
    Baby teeth? 
    Our 6th grade leaf collection?

Where does the madness end?  
      September 21, 2019 2:41 AM MDT

Turn in our tildes?  Ridiculous!
    ~
      September 21, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

And, of course, you do own all of them.  And of course, I don't.  I am no one to give some gift to that you hope I will keep forever. I suck at that.  
      September 21, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

im pretty interested in the leaf collection 
      September 21, 2019 11:41 AM MDT

NO Sh(t.  That Is impressive. I am amazed at people who can stick with things like that.  But what would I DO with all that stuff?  Start a museum of ME?  LOL  I would not be at all surprised if you had stuff like this yourself.  You seem like someone who would get into collecting unique things.  I guess I'm thinking of the rocks and stuff.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 21, 2019 11:45 AM MDT
      September 21, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

i wish i could collect actual leaves but i feel like drying and pressing them is just too much of a pain in the butt. i tried collecting wildflowers but i didnt let them dry properly and I had a photo album slot full of mold
      September 21, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I did it as a kid. I loved it. It was so soothing.  But, keeping that stuff?  I wish.  I never did though.  It is just too darned expensive to keep things in storage and who stays in one place their entire lifetimes anymore?  You are living testament to that one and so was I.  I would rather live my life I guess than worry about safekeeping stuff I have to have a second job to keep.  That's what it amounted to.  So I went the opposite way. I don't have much that I've kept around.  There is so much out there to get for cheap that is just as cool as what I had.  Except for personals like the leaf collection like that or art,  That kind of stuff is wonderful to look back on.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 22, 2019 7:32 AM MDT
      September 21, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

• It's a trap!

She's body snatching one piece at a time 
      September 21, 2019 1:15 PM MDT