Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » I DELIBERATELY try and look my worst at work because I don't want men hitting on me. I am STARTING TO LOATHE MEN

I DELIBERATELY try and look my worst at work because I don't want men hitting on me. I am STARTING TO LOATHE MEN

This jerk.  Starts asking me all sorts of personal questions.  Tells me he can only see me because I am the only one he is comfortable with.  He keeps trying to expose his junk

I WILL NEVER WORK ON THAT THING AGAIN.

Posted - September 23, 2019

Responses

You saying you are starting to loath men reminded me of the time I got a biker chick drunk then had a peak at her puppies. Her husband had promised me a free puppy from his dogs litter but when I went to pick one he wasn't there but she was and she was drunk. She started saying I owe her $300 for the pup so I drank a few  of my beers with her then gave her $10 to go do a beer run - when she was gone I had a peak at the puppies - picked one then ran away with it before she got back. The next day I let them know I had the pup and we still laugh about it these days. Cheers and happy last day of Fall! 
      September 23, 2019 7:15 PM MDT

Are you allowed to steer the conversation away from personal leanings?  Can’t you just deliver a direct, firm and no-nonsense message, “Sir, this is a professional establishment; neither my personal life nor yours will be a shared topic during your session,” or “You and I are not going to discuss personal topics,” or “I need to focus on what I’m doing here, not on trying to avoid sensitive subject.”
      Barring any of that, can’t you stop right there, go to management, and have them offer the client a choice of keeping his big yapper shut or get out?

~
      September 23, 2019 9:24 PM MDT

you REALLY Need to contact your HR dept about this asshole......surely they can help with this.

NO WAY SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE TO NASTY BECAUSE OF THIS ASSHOLE!!!!

PLEASE please contact your boss, supervisor, or better yet, your Human Resources dept.

keep track, date and time, of anything he says/does that you find offensive, as you'll be asked for proof of your accusations.

I am sorry you have to put up with this jackass!!

October 17, 2019 8:18 AM MDT