Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » I went on a diet and my stomach must be mad at me because it keeps saying GRRRRRRR:

I went on a diet and my stomach must be mad at me because it keeps saying GRRRRRRR:

Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - September 27, 2019

Responses

Have a hard-boiled egg.  Some water with lemon.

It will say purrrrrr.
      September 27, 2019 5:24 PM MDT

I thought that noise was Randy D when somebody put mayo on his sammich. Thanks for enlightening me.
      September 27, 2019 5:26 PM MDT

you should never go 'on a diet' 

you just need to change your eating habits so that you won't feel deprived, etc. and no stomach growling!!

I lost 27 lb.s in 11 months just by cutting out sweets....my DOWNFALL........

there's an herb called GYMNEMA you can get from Lifespa.com.....it's totally organic and is know to take away cravings for sweets..........hey, if I can cut back/down on sweets, ANYONE can!!! also, WATCH YOUR CARB INTAKE....BOTH  refined and 'natural'.......I used the Zone Diet and it gave me great info........& by the way, this herb is oer 2,000 years old and proved itself!!

go to ZONEDIET.COM.......Dr. Sears is the man who invented it...........

also had to learn to quite wolfing down my food.....take your time when you eat!  ANOTHER big thing for me......and watch portions.......I know it's hard, but your body will thank you for it........

as I said, 27 lbs. in 11 months, without really depriving myself of anything....well, except junk food!!

eat more fruits & veggies......yeah, yeah, I know, you hear that all the time. but it's true.

as an old sage once said.......'LET THY FOOD BE THY MEDICINE'.

sadly, we are bombarded and surrounded with SO MUCH JUNK FOOD AND CRAP it's hard to eat 'real'.....

ya don't need to be a fanatic about it, just watch...CARBS.....PORTIONS.......oh AND NEVER GO MORE THAN FIVE HOURS BETWEEN MEALS...........keeps your blood sugar up,which helps with those 'cravings'.

sorry for the lecture.......I do tend to go on.......but DO try these things.........slowly, no hurry........and you'll have no more growling stomach!!

OH and drink only filtered water.....quit destroying the planet and get a water filtration pitcher...!!!
      October 17, 2019 8:03 AM MDT