Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » My fellow ‘Lennials, (Gen-Xers can play too) let’s boggle the minds of these Baby Boomers with an AnswerMug Challenge:

My fellow ‘Lennials, (Gen-Xers can play too) let’s boggle the minds of these Baby Boomers with an AnswerMug Challenge:

The challenge is to post your best gifs!

Inspired by this question: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/91224/my-fellow-baby-boomers-let-s-boggle-the-minds-of-these-lennial  but you probably already knew that.

Umm, Randy?  Why are you looking at me like that and what are you doing with that knife?

Posted - October 5, 2019

Responses

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you . . . (By the way, I’m ready to sign those divorce papers now.  I don’t need you any more.)

October 5, 2019 6:14 AM MDT

I know you already started digging but I want a different spot in your backyard.   I know you're saving that spot for Jaimie but I really want that spot over there next to where you buried Grilled Cheese Girl!
      October 5, 2019 6:20 AM MDT

I didn’t kill Grillie, and I had nothing to do with her ”disappearance”!   That’s just a viscous vicious rumor that has plagued me for years now!  

(Jaimie just posted something recently, so everyone knows she’s still alive. For. Now.)

~
    This post was edited by Randy D at November 27, 2019 12:19 AM MST
      October 5, 2019 6:25 AM MDT

That's not fair!  You're going to kill me before you kill Jaimie so I should get Jaimie's spot in your backyard!  It's a much nicer spot.

October 5, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

I’m not out to kill ANYONE!  Detectives, prosecutors, did you get this on tape?  This is my declaration!  It’s all a setup, I’m being framed!  Livvie wants to take over my tilde collection, so she smears me in the court of public opinion!  Foul, I say, foul!
    Grrrrrrrr. 
    ~
      October 5, 2019 6:39 AM MDT

viscous  vicious

vis·cous
    /ˈviskəs/

adjective

having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid; having a high viscosity.

"viscous lava"

vi·cious
    /ˈviSHəs/

adjective

deliberately cruel or violent.

"a vicious assault"
      October 6, 2019 5:58 AM MDT

Doh!

Edited. 
    ~
      October 6, 2019 6:07 AM MDT

I’m going to respond to this with a gif of my own . . . hey, wait. 

:(
      October 5, 2019 6:40 AM MDT

•   October 5, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

October 6, 2019 6:19 AM MDT

Gen X but I cannot post a gif. 

It just will not do it. I know the process but I get nothing. 
    :(
      October 11, 2019 8:06 AM MDT