Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » JUST IMAGINE IF OBAMA SAID WHAT TRUMP THE IMBECILE SAID YESTERDAY. WE ARE GONNA PUT A MAN ON THE FACE OF THE MOON ONE DAY.

JUST IMAGINE IF OBAMA SAID WHAT TRUMP THE IMBECILE SAID YESTERDAY. WE ARE GONNA PUT A MAN ON THE FACE OF THE MOON ONE DAY.

i DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR IQ IS, BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE LOWER THAN 50 TO NOT KNOW WE ALREADY DID THIS.  

Posted - October 13, 2019

Responses

Not everyone believes that men have actually been on the moon.  I am one. You see, retro rockets do not work in outer space, there is nothing there for the rocket pressure to push against. Therefore, they cannot steer down to the moon's surface.  Space probes must be carefully aimed to get those photos of the outer planets. 
      October 13, 2019 6:40 PM MDT

On the moon....on our way to Mars. 
      October 13, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

October 13, 2019 8:14 PM MDT

October 13, 2019 8:15 PM MDT

You've made a great point, spot on.  No one else is perfect either, not even Barack Obama. Read on:

“Sgt. Bergdahl is an American hero.” Blurted out by then-President Barack Obama in 2014 in reference a US Army deserter who in 2009 had walked off his post in Afghanistan and into the arms of the enemy, an act that resulted in the deaths of other US soldiers who were on the search party sent out to find him.  Bergdahl spent approximately five years in "captivity" before being returned as part of a prisoner exchange for five Guantanamo Bay POWs.

The actual facts surrounding the initial incident were not fully known when Obama heaped praise on Bergdahl, yet as more information emerged, Obama remained strangely silent. 

Go ahead, spin that one.

DISCLAIMER 
    You introduced the topic of comparing Obama to Trump. I offer only one of many examples wherein the former misspoke, and please don't overlook that I acknowledge you are absolutely correct about the latter. My goal is respect for the truth, not to disparage you for having political views that differ from yours, nor have I insulted your level of intelligence, your personality, etc.  I hope you can maintain equal maturity.
    ___
      October 13, 2019 8:47 PM MDT