Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What was the happiest moment of your life so far?

What was the happiest moment of your life so far?

Posted - October 26, 2019

Responses

When I walked out of the Church with my husband on our wedding day.  I was multiple happy.  Happy the wedding was over.  Happy to start my life with husband.  Happy to leave mother's house.  Happy about everything other than only being able to take three days off of work.  It was fine; we went to the mountains for four days.  More happy.  The next year we took our real honeymoon to Europe.  More happy. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at November 18, 2022 6:54 PM MST
      October 26, 2019 6:00 PM MDT

Sounds like you made a perfect choice in marrying your husband. :)
    When I hear stories like that I think there's a lot of wisdom to be found in the Christian faith - and yet I wonder how some succeed in making such good choices while others don't.
    It's a precious thing you have and I feel very happy for you.

I can imagine the joys of time in the mountains. I love the wilderness, the animals and plants and the variety of landscapes one finds there. But the best part is the privacy to be alone with someone one loves.
      October 26, 2019 6:05 PM MDT

I don't do the ests.  I don't do prettiest, favorite or happiest or saddest.

Every day is unique and a gift to me.
      October 26, 2019 6:34 PM MDT

I have been very blessed with a mostly happy life. In fact so happy that I just want to stay happy as much of the time as possible!  But looking back I think perhaps moments of self-discovery where I learn things about myself that I can do things I had no idea I was ever even capable of.  Not being bright, or beautiful, or especially personal, or very coordinated - still I have learned both that I can do things and that people will even like me for me regardless of my shortcomings. 
      October 26, 2019 6:42 PM MDT

I was accepted for who I was but than that didn't last long because I didn't know who I was.
      November 8, 2019 8:33 PM MST