Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The last Gingerbread Man has been assassinated by our halfwitthed left wing English government it seems ~~~~

The last Gingerbread Man has been assassinated by our halfwitthed left wing English government it seems ~~~~

We are no longer allowed to refer to them as from today as a GingerBread Men....They now have to be called "GingerBread Persons" obviously after one of theses Ginger Biscuits complained that it's feeling was hurt.....

It beggars belief that these retarded people in office have no other work todo......They must get bored of their crusts....over paid parasites springs to mind I think....
Are their any stupid people in your goverments too ?  

Posted - November 8, 2019

Responses

The Tories are slightly to the right of Mussolini. Boris is a posh Trump. Britain hasn't had a left wing government in forever, Blair had to turn Labour moderate conservative to get elected.
    A left wing government wouldn't be supporting Brexit - and neither did Scotland or Northern Ireland.

A "no deal" Brexit means the end of the UK as we know it. Britain didn't vote Leave, England (and about half of Wales) did - and may have to face it alone. Scotland will bolt at a nervous cough, and in the absence of an Irish backstop, the six counties are GONE. Ulster won't risk a closed border and return to virtual civil war, they'll invoke Good Friday and reunite Ireland rather than the Troubles again.
      November 9, 2019 5:55 AM MST

It is not right wing American style gov that would pass something like that. 
      November 9, 2019 6:01 AM MST

I like your summarization. 
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but the reputation of the Scotish is they don't run from anything, especially a cough...?
      November 9, 2019 10:51 AM MST

Scotland would rather leave the UK than the EU.
      November 10, 2019 10:37 PM MST

Gotcha!  Thanks! :) :)
      November 11, 2019 12:17 AM MST

In answer to your question: yes, we have idiots in government down here too. The last NSW state  Budget cut funding to the fire services by more than 30% - and right now fires are raging out of control and the entire State has issued a catastrophic fire warning. It's not even summer yet.
      November 11, 2019 6:50 PM MST