Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » I just walked around my house and unplugged every small electrical appliance and I’m not sure why...do you think I’m pregnant?

I just walked around my house and unplugged every small electrical appliance and I’m not sure why...do you think I’m pregnant?

Posted - November 8, 2019

Responses

This is a rather difficult thing to diagnose, since I don't know enough of your symptoms to guess correctly as to what troubles you so much, but I can offer my personal advice anyway. I'm not a doctor or medical professional in any way, but I've spent so much of my life at hospitals/clinics that they've become a second home to me & I've soaked up a fair amount of medical info like a sponge over the years, so I definitely know plenty ... but I digress. Has this ever happened to you before? And if so, does it happen within a certain time of year or when there's a specific kind of weather/environmental change? If so, it could be a condition known as "Seasonal Affective Disorder" (or "SAD" for short), which would make you very sensitive during a certain time of year or during certain types of weather; especially when there is more electrical energy in the air, like just before a thunderstorm. Or you could simply have "Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity" (or "EH" for short), which means you feel electricity more, especially when there is a lot of electricity in use & in close proximity. It is a condition that can appear like a bolt out of the blue (pun intended, LOL), but it would start off small & worsen over time with continuous exposure. This may be what you are going through, but like I said; I'm not a professional & therefore can't give you a real diagnosis. You will have to see your own doctor for that. But hopefully I've given you a half-decent answer. Also; I'm terribly sorry for rambling on like this, but I like to be as thorough with my answers as necessary. Please excuse me if I've said anything inappropriate, as I truly mean no disrespect whatsoever. I wish you all the best & hope you find the answers you're looking for, my friend. Take care... =o)
      November 10, 2019 10:18 AM MST

• Thank you :) 
      November 10, 2019 12:42 PM MST