Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What is a way or a situation in which you wouldn’t mind getting hurt? ~

What is a way or a situation in which you wouldn’t mind getting hurt? ~

Posted - November 10, 2019

Responses

Starts at 1:30

November 10, 2019 5:44 PM MST

• Waxing. 
    Its worth it to look smooth and beautiful. 

Besides, I like to give "Goat" a clean work area.
      November 10, 2019 5:50 PM MST

Yikes...shaving is so much less painful.
      November 10, 2019 5:54 PM MST

You are so sweet and thoughtful, Honey. Thank you! 
    I don't mind grazing bit once in a while, but It's so fun to play with a guy who cares about his looks and thinks about his partner.

November 10, 2019 6:22 PM MST

Man..I love rough play during sex (give and take) I'm a biter who also likes getting bitten. 

TBH, whatever my boy Twink wants to do to me is all good.

November 10, 2019 6:27 PM MST

• None of your BUSINESS. This isn’t adult mug ffs. 
      November 10, 2019 6:31 PM MST

Depends how bad the hurt.
    I often get bruises, scrapes, prickles and stings when out working in the garden or weeding the land. I don't much like them but I accept them as unavoidable with certain kinds of work, and the body heals itself in due course.

If it's the kind of hurt that does serious damage, I take great care to avoid as much risk as possible.
    The last mishap was about 9 years ago - catapulted off a young horse, four broken ribs and pneumothorax.
    I had stupidly taken risks by combining four things that were new to the horse, broke my own rule of only one new thing at a time.
    It didn't stop me riding or training horses, but it made me a lot more cautious. I also invented a saddle safety belt. Works very well.
    What the medicos don't tell you is that it never quite heals properly. I had pleurisy for several months after the ribs had healed. And I can still feel the scars internally.

November 10, 2019 7:36 PM MST

I would say a feather fight ,as that always gets me Down.....hehe 

If the pillows burst I mean....:)
      November 10, 2019 8:09 PM MST

Saving somebody's life.
      November 10, 2019 8:50 PM MST

Having oral/facial surgery to have my teeth fixed. 
      November 11, 2019 6:46 AM MST

I would give anything to PUNCH TRUMP square in the face.  I would risk a lot.  I don't want a gun nor a knife nor a bomb. I would like to use my fist and I would aim to split his lips so that it would take him months to recover.  I want to smash his teeth and mash his lips into those smashed teeth.  I don't need a gun. All I need is my fist.  So I expect to have teeth marks on my hand forever. And I will wear those scars as a badge of honor.

Even with lipstick, Trump is still a pig... This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 11, 2019 7:04 AM MST
      November 11, 2019 6:54 AM MST

Violent much?
      November 11, 2019 9:54 AM MST

So much for the lessons learned about using non-violence to achieve noble goals, or peace and love over malice and force. Nice liberal outlook. 
      November 11, 2019 10:00 AM MST