Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Are you considering what gifts to purchase your loved ones yet? Have you thought of purchasing PUTIN'S NEW CALENDAR?

Are you considering what gifts to purchase your loved ones yet? Have you thought of purchasing PUTIN'S NEW CALENDAR?

At least he likes dogs. Not like our loser leader.

Posted - November 28, 2019

Responses

I give myself presently as a gift for Christmas....the egearness to unwrap the gift can be quite unnerving ,but worth the wait and egearness for them to get to all the goodies beneath the Spartan wrappings ...:) - 
      November 28, 2019 10:21 PM MST

So, you don't need the calendars then?  Are you sure?  Putin's manly visage could light the fire of all your goodies.  Just look at that hunk of Pierogi.

(I am NOT serious, just so you know)  I would not let anyone really think I am hot for Vlad.  KGB GOP I just am not a fan of three letters.
      November 28, 2019 10:32 PM MST

What does GOP stand for ? 
      November 28, 2019 11:07 PM MST

So sorry, NJ.   I automatically speak politics on here, I don't even realize it.  GOP is a term for the Republican Party here in the States.   I would not understand your politics.  I am happy to learn, but I know little, so I'm sorry I did not explain that one.  GOP stands for Grand Old Party.  An affectioonate throw back to the early days of the Republican Party.  Just like the KGB they are to me now.  They are no longer GRAND, like they once were.  
      November 28, 2019 11:17 PM MST

I think what Startibartfast says below makes more sence Sharon...I always though it was was the shortened derogatory term for the politicians most everybody hated... 

What does KGB stand for...?
      November 29, 2019 5:12 AM MST

It stands for Geriatric Old Presidential candidates. Dole and McCain were so old they farted dust,  and Presidents Reagan and Trump showed/show symptoms of senility.
      November 29, 2019 12:33 AM MST

So basically ,stupid old farts then.....I can go with that....thanks for clearing this unpleasant stink those awful old farts created :) 
      November 29, 2019 5:14 AM MST

So Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg must switch parties immediately. 
      November 29, 2019 6:23 AM MST

I have a genuine White House photo of Clinton's cat 'Socks'.
      November 29, 2019 6:15 AM MST