Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When was the last time you struck with surgical precision and what was struck by you?

When was the last time you struck with surgical precision and what was struck by you?

Posted - December 11, 2019

Responses

The summer of 2019 the operation was  to cross pollinate a single bud on a King Kush plant. Armed with a fine tipped paint brush, a  baggie, Duct tape and a bottle cap of Godfather OG pollen  I was able to successfully pollinate the one bud without effecting the other buds on the plant or the other plants in the area. Cheers!
      December 11, 2019 4:03 PM MST

You da man.
      December 11, 2019 5:34 PM MST

Might be too early to be calling me da man because sometimes cross bred seeds aren't fertile or they produce a majority of male plants. I'll start to see if I might be the man in spring when I plant them and I'll know for sure in summer when I harvest and it's buzzy weed. Cheers!
      December 11, 2019 5:57 PM MST

Only I and anyone privvy to how buds are grown can appreciate the mastery you employ.  OH MAN  You must be able to grow amazing weed.  CHEERS!
      December 11, 2019 7:24 PM MST

Sounds like you're well skilled in horticulture. :)
      December 11, 2019 7:26 PM MST

About 1986.
    I realised it was likely that my sister would mistreat my mother when she grew unable to look after herself.
    So I suggested to Mum that she go to her doctor and solicitor and work out an Advanced Health Directive or Living Will.
    It worked.
    Although my sister initially got away with some very bad behaviour, as soon as Mum was diagnosed with dementia, her Directive came into force and she was saved.
      December 11, 2019 6:56 PM MST

This is a question most people on here would ignore but you and Merlin will go after it like a puppy does to a treat.  
      December 11, 2019 7:23 PM MST

When was the last time you struck with surgical precision?
    ANd what was the outcome?
      December 11, 2019 7:26 PM MST