Discussion » Questions » Legal » When was the last time you were stopped by the fuzz? (cops) (police)

When was the last time you were stopped by the fuzz? (cops) (police)

Posted - December 13, 2019

Responses

It would have been about two years ago during a random breath-testing campaign.
    I was overjoyed blowing into that gizmo - knowing it would show zero and be nothing but a waste of their time. :)
      December 13, 2019 1:53 AM MST

Probably about 20 years ago or earlier.....  I am that annoying driver who follows the speed limit, obeys the signs, etc - even Stateside.  Here we have Photocop everywhere so you just get most tickets in the mail.  If you get pulled over you are definitely in  Deep S___T
      December 13, 2019 4:47 AM MST

This summer. Border patrol. 
    We had our gps on and sometimes it will divert off the main road to avoid a traffic jam. So when it told us to get on the outer road that is what figured was going on. 
    As we drove on we were looked to see how backed up it was---- and seen it caused us to bipass the highway border patrol port of entry. We were complaining that the GPS should not do that. Then the lights came on. And the agent asked what we were doing/going/ID etc. We explained. And he told us to take the next turn to get back on the highway.  On the turn we seen another agent had a Semi pulled over. 

By actual police, about 6yrs ago. My licence plate had expired and I did not realize it. 
      December 13, 2019 5:06 AM MST

A couple months ago. RBT. I blew zero - I don't drive when I've been drinking.
      December 13, 2019 5:15 AM MST

About 8 years ago. I crossed the line twice as I was keeping an eye on the idiot tailgating me. Barney had nothing else to do so he pulled me over.
      December 13, 2019 6:54 AM MST

I am stopped about every month. You see, I sometimes work a late shift that has me driving down this lightly-traveled highway at 2 am on my way home. The cops on duty are sitting around and figure I must be a drunk on my way home from the bar. They pull me over for various 'reasons' such as driving too slowly, license plate light out, not using my turn signal,  (in a turn lane) etc. I never get a ticket.
      December 13, 2019 9:00 AM MST

Barney has nothing else to do. Donut shops are closed.
      December 13, 2019 5:15 PM MST

The only time I was ever stopped by the police was probably 40+ years ago after leaving my sister's wedding.  They had a sobriety checkpoint set up not far from the wedding venue.  I told them I only had one glass of wine all night and they let me pass.
      December 13, 2019 10:22 AM MST

I respect police, but sometimes i dont like them when they have their 'authority attitude'. Like they wanna do anything they want with you, and you have no rights to choose.

I once ended up in a mental hospital because of them; These people invented that i had a mental problem ( all from their sayings ), and they wouldnt leave me my freedom and obliged me to be inside a mental hospital for 3 weeks. 

and even up to now, im obliged to take medication; and the ONLY WAY for me to stop them from giving me med is i have to go to Court with a Judge, and pay a lawyer to protect me , just to win this court battle so that i dont take medication anymore.

thats the Effin life.
      December 13, 2019 11:21 AM MST

Thank you for showing us a glimpse into your life from your point of view.
      December 13, 2019 5:12 PM MST