Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » 'What' is your favorite question word?

'What' is your favorite question word?

who?.. what?.. when?.. where?..how?..why?

Posted - December 17, 2019

Responses

I love them all, but why is my number one.

I've always wanted to know why people think, say and act as they do,
    why societies evolve and react as they do,
    why the histories of various cultures evolve as they do,
    why animals and plants behave as they do,
    why weather, geographic and climatic processes work as they do, and so on.

My parents said it was the first question I ever asked,
    and the one with which, from four-years-old, I perpetually pestered them.

For me, the who of a person is the why that causes them to become who they are.
      December 17, 2019 12:46 AM MST

I forgot 'why'.. I have to edit why in.
      December 17, 2019 4:07 AM MST

• Is?

IS?

IZZ??!!!
      December 17, 2019 4:19 AM MST

Mine is why, since the age of about three.
      December 17, 2019 4:34 AM MST

BIG Smiles and Winks, me too!!!
      December 17, 2019 9:40 AM MST

Say What  ? .... Why do you ask... ? 

I think ink you should Question Mark about this....:) 
      December 17, 2019 5:03 AM MST

Emmmmmm   I'll have to think hard about this I suppose...
      December 17, 2019 5:10 AM MST

Quandry ,enigma ,puzzle ...:) 
      December 17, 2019 5:12 AM MST

December 17, 2019 6:34 AM MST

TRUMP??????

As in is this THING still in OFFICE????

POLLS
    Support For Impeachment At Record High
    October 31, 2017 | pppadmin

Share:
    PPP’s newest national poll finds a record level of support for impeaching Donald Trump. 49% of voters support impeaching him, to 41% who are opposed to doing so. This marks the 6th month in a row we’ve found a plurality of voters in favor of impeaching Trump, and it’s the closest we’ve found to a majority.

Trump’s approval rating has declined by a net 7 points in the last month. In September we found him at a -11 spread with 42% of voters approving of him to 53% who disapproved. Now he’s at -18 with 38% of voters approving of him to 56% who disapprove.

Trump claimed last week that he had accomplished more in 9 months than any President in American History, but only 25% of voters believe that claim to 66% who do not, although it’s a notable measure of the ‘Trump cult’ that 55% of those who voted for him do believe he’s the most accomplished to 32% who disagree. Voters actually put his first 9 months in a very different historical context- 49% already say they think he’s the worst President in American History, to 43% who dispute that notion. By a 54/40 margin voters wish Barack Obama was still President instead of Trump, and by a 48/42 spread they wish Hillary Clinton was in the White House rather than Trump.

Trump fares poorly on a number of metrics we tested in the poll. Only 37% of voters think he’s honest, to 56% who say he’s not. In fact a 52% majority come right out and say they think Trump is a liar, to 41% who disagree with that characterization. There are continued transparency concerns, with 60% of voters thinking he needs to release his tax returns to just 32% who don’t think it’s necessary for him to. And only 31% of voters think Trump has delivered on the core promise of his campaign to ‘Make America Great Again,’ to 60% who say he’s failed on that front. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 17, 2019 9:40 AM MST
      December 17, 2019 8:42 AM MST

Please don't cry because I rely on you for my morning news.  I just can't handle taking it from the bubble-headed bleach blonde on the news.
    Thank you for my morning update.

I thought you were using Trump as a swear word.  
    In my head, Both work in this situation.

Now that I think about it, all the who, what, where, when, why, and how would work!
    You do cover the whole comradery.  This post was edited by Merlin at December 17, 2019 9:54 AM MST
      December 17, 2019 9:42 AM MST

I am smiling because I am with all of the above.
    Why?
    Because why allows you to help another person to better understand any situation they may be in.
    Because why helps you to understand any situation you are in.
    Because why is a great way to communicate a fact with a bit of pride.  You might know something another doesn't and it makes you feel good that you knew it and could help.
    Others normally just open a door to
    "Facts.  Just the facts."  *Get Smart*  TV show by Mel Brooks This post was edited by Merlin at December 18, 2019 2:07 PM MST
      December 17, 2019 9:51 AM MST

• I enjoy "wherefore". Nice and archaic. 
      December 17, 2019 12:21 PM MST