Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think that the jokes I write about Donald Trump are getting to him?

Do you think that the jokes I write about Donald Trump are getting to him?

A week or so ago I made a joke about Trump saying you have to flush toilets 10 times - I said I don't have to flush my toilet 10X but maybe Trump does because his poop is so full of trans fat their unsinkable. At his Michigan rally Trump was going on about toilets again and he said you have to flush toilets 10X then he pointed to himself and said - I  don't but you do. I like to think it was because he was embarrassed about my joke about his un sinkable poops. Cheers! 

Posted - December 20, 2019

Responses

I doubt it.
    There are so many millions of comments every day that it's not worth any politician's or staffer's time trying to track them.
    Perhaps a computer algorithm might be able to count the positives and negatives -
    but it would make mistakes due to the complexities of language.

Trump knows that there's an overwhelming amount of opposition from Democrats on social media and in other forms.
    I think the virulence shocked him at first.
    But he's always been an enthusiastic Tweeter - so he just uses his own social media and supporters to bite back.
    I think he's more riled by the investigations and impeachment processes -
    and yet even that doesn't bother him too much because he knows he has the numbers in the Senate.

Dems would be more effective for their own cause if they discussed the reasoning and evidence behind their policies,
    rather than spending so much time and energy attacking an opponent who was legally elected.
    Don't get me wrong. I loathe Trump, his policies and everything about him.
    I just don't think that personal attacks on him are an effective political means to win the next election for the Democrats.

While integrity and broad-spectrum intelligence are essential in a good leader,
    politics is over-focusing on personalities and popularity - as if it had become some sort of celebrity or fashion game.
    A country runs better when the focus is on solving social, ecological and economic problems.

This post was edited by inky at December 20, 2019 8:46 PM MST
      December 20, 2019 2:07 PM MST

Why? it doesn't even know where Canada is. He calls it 'the cold place where hockey is'.
      December 20, 2019 2:13 PM MST

My name is all over the internet.  I am loathed and hated and all of it because of what I say on here about Trump.  I am so proud. I have never been prouder.  I have gotten to a lot of Trump voters.  And it is so satisfying.

They say I am stupid.  They say I am mean.   They say I am a fake intellectual.

I cannot tell you how much sleep I have lost over their opinion.  

So keep up the jokes.  I am a huge fan.  
      December 20, 2019 6:57 PM MST

Well I hope you are joking about you loosing sleep over what people think about what you have to say about Trump. Cheers!
      December 20, 2019 7:14 PM MST

What do YOU think?  Cheers.  
      December 20, 2019 7:15 PM MST

We love you here.
      December 20, 2019 7:16 PM MST