Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » For 5 years, Trump said Obama wasn't born in the US.. Now, he says he was.. Was Trump LYING then, or is he LYING now? Do you WANT a liar in the White House??

For 5 years, Trump said Obama wasn't born in the US.. Now, he says he was.. Was Trump LYING then, or is he LYING now? Do you WANT a liar in the White House??

Posted - September 17, 2016

Responses

Trump's "Birtherism" was #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/not-intended-to-be-a-factual-statement

September 17, 2016 12:24 PM MDT

No American could be sure if O'Bama was born here or not.

September 17, 2016 12:58 PM MDT

I think the birther controversy was STARTED by democrats!

I also think the OP's obsession will assist Trump in his electoral victory. :-)

September 17, 2016 1:10 PM MDT

The man is president.  The question is irrelevant. COMPLETELY irrelevant.

September 17, 2016 1:11 PM MDT

So, the Birthers on the political right are either...

1) Really really bigoted in their refusal to accept the evidence of Barack Obama having been born in Hawaii

2) Really really stupid to follow, lemming-like, the sugggestion by the hated HRC, whom the political right considers to be utterly untrustworthy, that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Take your pick...;-D...

September 17, 2016 1:17 PM MDT

You are sore just because the Trump campaign announced a "birther" conference and got CNN camera people to roll the video while decorated veterans all got up and expressed their admiration for Trump. After 20 minutes, realizing they had been "tricked" or "played", they stopped the videos as the veterans were still speaking.

Ha ha.

Gotcha, libs.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296317-cnns-john-king-we-got-played-again-by-trump-campaign

September 17, 2016 1:21 PM MDT

Birthers, period, are wasting their time arguing the issue at all!  Barack Obama is president of the United States. He's BEEN president for almost eight years.  The SCOTUS signed off on his election.  For anyone except the chronically stupid, this is a non-issue.

"So" I'll take option 2. :-)

September 17, 2016 1:24 PM MDT

Hello More:

When the founders wrote the 1st Amendment, I don't think playing the press is what they had in mind..  I thought right wingers LOVED the Constitution..  No, huh?

excon

September 17, 2016 1:56 PM MDT

For over 14 years Obama tried to sell books by fronting that he was born in Kenya. Then, when he picked up presidential aspirations, he morphed and said he wasn't. What do you think of our having had a liar in the White House the last 7 years?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

September 17, 2016 4:44 PM MDT

Well, what would we do if there was someone in there that was NOT a liar.  Imagine that one.  That is too dangerous to consider.

September 17, 2016 4:51 PM MDT

Anyone concerned about a liar would certainly not vote for Clinton.  I have no idea why Trump said Obama was born in the USA.  Maybe he has some new information. 

September 17, 2016 7:06 PM MDT
  • Moi

We have a liar in the White House! He's a pathological liar, a treasonous terrorist, a complete waste of skin and a poop stain, and that's his best side. He's an evil, bitter little black man that hates all Americans because his whore mother who abandoned him was American. Is that piece of excrement somebody you want your children following as a role model?

September 17, 2016 9:30 PM MDT

Hello M:

Personally, I like the guy.

excon

September 18, 2016 5:25 AM MDT

Lyin' Hilary,   Lyin' Ted Cruz,  Lyin' Donald Trump,  Lyin' Lil Marco,  Ugly azz lyin' Carly ......What's else is new ???

September 18, 2016 5:45 AM MDT

• It doesn't matter. All politicians are megalomaniacs and liars. The higher the office, the bigger the liar and more megalomaniacal one has to be. They might be a neccessary evil, but they are never to be fully believed or trusted.
      September 18, 2016 6:52 AM MDT

i have no idea if he was lying or not, i would hope not

September 25, 2016 8:49 PM MDT