Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Who will be stupid enough to purchase this new shiney Deplorables T-Shirt?

Who will be stupid enough to purchase this new shiney Deplorables T-Shirt?

http://sugarwallstshirts.com/molon-labe-deplorables-t-shirt/

Posted - September 17, 2016

Responses

Who on earth are the Deplorables? Sounds like some obscure punk band. If so, I would certainly not be stupid enough to purchase such an article.

September 17, 2016 3:01 PM MDT

They misspelled "moron labs"...;-D...

September 17, 2016 3:07 PM MDT

If so, you just ran on a tangent that has zero to do with the question. 

September 17, 2016 3:22 PM MDT

You lost me with the "lab" part

September 17, 2016 3:23 PM MDT

Whether the libs like it or not, the Trump camp and his supporters have proudly embraced the moniker "deplorables", even touting "Les Deplorables" as a backdrop to his speaking appearances, all to the the music of Les Miserables. 

Hoity-Toity Hillary's dissing of the lowly electorate backfired, and backfired big-time.

By the way, while the libs are on the subject of incorrect spelling, there is no such word spelled as "shiney". It shows as "isn't in the dictionary" at the site of the respected authoritative Merriam-Webster.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suggestions/shiney

September 17, 2016 3:27 PM MDT

That is ALL they got.  How sad. How less than deplorable.

I wish she would have called them penile heads.   They would be even cooler then. 

September 17, 2016 3:28 PM MDT

I don't buy fad or logo T-Shirts.  They never have pockets.

I can see why many people would buy one of these, though.  Ain't it a beotch when a candidate's attempt to dehumanize half the country comes back to bite her in the butt? :-)

I.

Am.

Loving.

This!!

September 17, 2016 5:36 PM MDT

LOLOLOL! 

Google "basket of deplorables."

September 17, 2016 5:36 PM MDT

Excuse me?  "That is all they GOT"?  ROTFLMAO!

You STILL don't get it, do you, Sharonna.  You're becoming the very thing you hate, and it's happening right under your snooty snoot.

September 17, 2016 5:39 PM MDT

Well, who are the Deplorables then? It sounds like the name of a punk band to me, especially when some idiot wears a T-shirt with that name on it. However, judging by some of the other responses I figure this is just another tiresome political question. Can't we have some other topic flooding the home page for a change?

September 17, 2016 6:03 PM MDT

That sounds like a basket in a record shop where they store all the awful punk crap at dirt-cheap prices because nobody is buying it. Lol:)

September 17, 2016 6:05 PM MDT

Nanker

Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters "deplorables".  

Get with the program man.  I can understand your being bored with politics.  Let's hear what you have?  I think this was a fun spin on the issue.  Sorry you don't agree. 

September 17, 2016 7:43 PM MDT

Why?  Because you do not impress me one iota?  Don't tell me what I get.   You don't know anything I get.

Try asserting your opinion somewhere else.   It is baseless.  I don't need your critiques of me.   I don't know why you have to constantly follow me around and give me your priceless advice about what you think of my words. I am not even addressing you.   You must know by know that I barely glance at what you say.    I noticed your high praises of me have fallen short since I have not returned the favor.  I don't need your admiration.  AT ALL.  

I think you have some real chops when it comes to knowing a lot about politics and what is happening.  It is when you assert your OPINION about them that makes me wonder about how you think.   I give up on that score.

I guess I am a real snoot. 

September 17, 2016 7:50 PM MDT

Evidently, Deplorables are American taxpayers according to Hillary Clinton. 

September 18, 2016 5:47 AM MDT

Can't you see I don't give a fourpenny fig about politics, especially not the politics of a country I've never even visited? I just want to see the home pages filled with questions about entertainment and various non-serious topics. Whenever I see a chance I'll try to turn serious questions into non-serious ones with my own fun spins on the issues, such as this one where I brought a hypothetical punk band into it. Lol:)

September 18, 2016 5:57 AM MDT

(shiny)
      September 18, 2016 7:24 AM MDT

:)
      September 18, 2016 7:24 AM MDT

They might as well say Brian instead of brain, since they can't spell correctly. Lol.
    ~
      September 18, 2016 7:27 AM MDT