Discussion » Questions » Politics » When I see BLACK people seriously backing Donald Trump, I am reminded of the slaves who loved their white masters. Don't you ?

When I see BLACK people seriously backing Donald Trump, I am reminded of the slaves who loved their white masters. Don't you ?

TRUMP HAS APPOINTED STEPHEN MILLER AS HIS RIGHT-HAND RACIST MAN.

TRUMP'S ENTIRE CABINET IS COMPRISED OF RACIST PIGS.  

WHAT ARE BLACK PEOPLE THINKING?   ARE THEY REALLY DESERVING OF  ANY FREEDOMS IF THEY ARE THIS STUPID?   THEY DESERVE TRUMP.

Posted - December 25, 2019

Responses

So you're saying that people are expected to restrict themselves to think and act a particular way based on their skin color. YOU'VE decided how black people  MUST think, and if they deviate from it, you have ready-made insults to hurl at them.  It's perfectly ok for anyone who's not black to have freedom of choice, but those darkies had better stay in line OR ELSE.  Gee that's exactly what racists believe. White supremacist much?

December 25, 2019 11:11 AM MST

One interesting aspect of the Trump phenomenon is how people have projected on to him what they want to believe about him, often in defiance of all evidence that their beliefs are nonsense.

Some people thought Trump's "business acumen" would make him a good President (never mind his numerous bankruptcies and copious evidence he doesn't really know anything about business except how to con people and how to litigate them into submission)

Some people thought he would "drain the swamp" (never mind how he has spent his entire life among swamp dwellers and doesn't have a populist bone in his body)

Some people thought he was "mean and tough" (which he is...but only against the poor and weak. When faced with a strong personality like Putin or Kim Jong-Un, he folds like a house of cards)

I have no idea what some African-American are projecting upon Trump to believe he is acting in their interest. There is essentially no evidence to support the idea Trump cares about the particular concerns of ethnic minority communities.
      December 25, 2019 11:58 AM MST

Yes.  I agree with each number and raise you with the MILITARY. Explain that one to me?   PLEASE?  How many of their leaders that the entire military admire does Trump have to insult and denigrate before they take umbrage and vote him out?  No one speaks out.  Not even Mattis.  He writes a book.  And says nothing really. 

I don't get it.  I don't get it. I never will get it.  But your points are all very astute.  I don't get the military at all.  
      December 25, 2019 2:16 PM MST

• No one is above and beyond the possibility of being deceived.  No matter their color, their beliefs, or their station in life.  Some allegences and alliances completely confound me.
      December 25, 2019 12:49 PM MST

Unfortunately, some people tend to admire the people who control their whip.
      December 25, 2019 1:07 PM MST

COME ON.  This is way too simplistic.  

There are people who have no brains.  It is that simple.  Yes , masser.  Please see Django Unchaingd. I know you won't like it but Goat will. Probably has seen it.  Also, if you don't like that one with it's disturbing Quentin Tarrantino flavor, try the Cohen Brothers and Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Both depict the SOUTHERN STRATEGY of WHITE being the dominant GOD on EARTH and Blackie being the whipped dog and wagging its tail  to say "thiank you , Masser!"  THANK YOU!" while he is being kicked in the ribs begging for a nod from his WHITE MAN OWNER. 

That is what I see when I see someone like Paris Bernard bowing and scraping and being TRUMP's Afro American  token.  He loves the limelight even though he is a total fraud.  He is sitting in the same office as Stephen Miller who is a NAZI and hates people of color.  That is amazing.  Is that non-racial bias at its finest?  OR IS IT SELLING OUT YOUR CORE BEING TO PLEASE YOUR BETTERS? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 25, 2019 6:33 PM MST
      December 25, 2019 1:13 PM MST

Why dont you people try to find time with real friends, people, and loved ones in person rather than bickering on this Goddamn site on Christmas Day?

REALITY FOLKS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jon signing out for the day
      December 25, 2019 12:54 PM MST

Christmas is for fitting in as much fun things as you can....
      December 25, 2019 1:09 PM MST

I am a recluse giving myself the ultimate Christmas present. I am doing exactly what I want to without having to ask permission of you or anyone as to what I do with my Christmas.  I have not been on here much because I have been busy as FK.  This is my day off and what I choose to do with it is no better or worse than your orgy or whatever it is you do today.  So there.  
      December 25, 2019 1:19 PM MST

• LOL! 
    He's actually outside doing a little wildlife and landscape photography. 
    No orgies today.  Tomorrow however...
      December 25, 2019 2:05 PM MST

I applaud whatever you two Christmas Fairies do.  I love you both.  So leave me and Trump alone.   Merry Trumpmas.  
      December 25, 2019 2:51 PM MST

Re: "... find time with real friends, people, and loved ones in person..."

December 25, 2019 7:30 PM MST

There's often two outstanding reasons why someone votes a politician, firstly they look at the politician and their personal views, but most importantly people will vote for the politician presenting a favourable outcome on their lifestyle, and business because their family comes first.  Hence, black people vote for the same reason any other colour person votes, if Trump's term in office has acted favourably on that persons life, they are more likely to vote again. This post was edited by kjames at January 1, 2020 7:40 AM MST
      December 25, 2019 2:00 PM MST

How can you take a perfectly sane argument like you have done and present it as an example of what black people think of Trump.  YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.  There is NO reason at all that any person of color, brown, yellow, red or black to ever accept  the dictates of a cretin like this.  DO NOT TRY THAT ONE.  

Sure, I would follow a leader like Elizabeth Warren who is telling us how to better our lives  by forcing the 1 percent to spread the wealth.  Sure.  That is a political ideology.  That is not pretending I am an orange-sprayed  white rich moron who is a godless retard and wanting to believe this is the answer to my prayers.  This guy represents NOTHING GOOD.  For anybody.  And any black person who would sell out his people to stand behind a fake con job liike this white dinosaur who picks the likes of Jeff Sessions as an AG, and let's Stephen Miller  be in charge of the border,  is asking for 200 more years of slavery.              
      December 25, 2019 7:43 PM MST

The reason why I can is because I've looked into why black people vote the way they do, and why some voted Trump. People who have businesses will vote Trump, people who are conservative will vote Trump, people who are Christian and hold family values will vote Trump, now I'm not saying Trump isn't a lying, bigoted, dick, but I know why I vote a politician even if I dislike their personal views, and they are for reasons as to how their policies will personally effect me, to say that black people do not have the same reasoning is insulting.

This post was edited by kjames at January 1, 2020 7:41 AM MST
      December 26, 2019 9:54 AM MST

This Stephen Miller, a white nationalist is in charge of
    the immigration Dept and has done everything in his power
    to keep the US white and all else out.
    Trump and his regime is establishing his Monarchy
     and his dictatorship...Spreading lies and his followers
    are ok with it. The whole republican Senate backs him.
    What a farce and all of the Repubs  just fall in line like Lemmings.
         And what's with the purging of thousands and thousands of voters.
    Democracy is doomed, the Constitution means nothing to Trump,
    and he considers himself above the law and he can do anything he wants.
    Yuck..What a Farce, what an idiot...God help us all.
    AND he is already undermining the 2020 election to guarantee his reelection...
    to establish a US of Russia. Putin definitely has something over Trump
         Remember the Helsinki summit? Him and Putin came out from the back
    Putin  had a smile on his face
    and Trump was hanging his head. He was probably videod in bed with
    some prostitutes and Putin has it over his head.
    Beware Trump...Karma is a beotch....

Hey all
    Don't let my rambling get you down
    It's Christmas so be happy
    Happy Christmas and a Happy joyous new year...
    God Bless you all, and be Happy, Healthy and Prosperous
    in the new year.

This post was edited by Baba at December 25, 2019 7:52 PM MST
      December 25, 2019 6:22 PM MST

THANK YOU BABA.  MERRY CHRISTMAS.  

THIS IS THE RIGHT ANSWER.
      December 25, 2019 7:44 PM MST