Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you want to attend a MUSIC FEST without ANY music or entertainment value at all? GO TO TRUMPSTOCK. Trump's version of WOODSTOCK.

Do you want to attend a MUSIC FEST without ANY music or entertainment value at all? GO TO TRUMPSTOCK. Trump's version of WOODSTOCK.

We now have a new American music fest.  TRUMPSTOCK.

IT CONSISTS OF FAR RIGHT TRUMP VOTERS BANDING TOGETHER IN A VENUE TO PREACH HATE.  THAT IS ALL IT IS.  HATE SPEECH DISGUISED AS A FESTIVAL.  REMINDS ME OF HOW HITLER'S RALLIES STARTED.

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Deeply conservative, they organize online and outside the Republican Party apparatus, engaging in more explicit versions of the chest-beating seen at the president’s rallies.

Eddie Rohwer was one of the vendors selling merchandise at Trumpstock, a three-day festival held this fall in northwest Arizona.
Eddie Rohwer was one of the vendors selling merchandise at Trumpstock, a three-day festival held this fall in northwest Arizona.Credit...Bethany Mollenkof for The New York Times
Dec. 28, 2019

GOLDEN VALLEY, Ariz. — Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.

But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

All were welcome, except liberals.

“They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

Posted - December 31, 2019

Responses

Well, I see Kid Rock & Ted Nugent were not on stage!  
      December 31, 2019 8:29 AM MST

Ted's Mike Huckabee's beotch.  
      December 31, 2019 8:34 AM MST

Maybe Trump will show up and sing his favorite opera song. In case you never heard it - it goes a little something like this - me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 31, 2019 10:01 AM MST

You're slipping.
      December 31, 2019 3:39 PM MST