Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » I CAN PROVE THAT TRUMP IS INSANE. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE IF HE WERE SANE. SEE WHAT I MEAN? SEE THE DIFF?

I CAN PROVE THAT TRUMP IS INSANE. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE IF HE WERE SANE. SEE WHAT I MEAN? SEE THE DIFF?

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

He's a quack alright and I wish we could duck.    We are stuck with a schmuck.  
      January 14, 2020 2:28 PM MST

Crazy part is as a tax payer you are probably paying for him to look like that. Cheers!
      January 14, 2020 10:15 AM MST

Overall I think he is just a little bit nuttier than the average American. 
      January 14, 2020 10:20 AM MST

Yeah.  I see your wisdom.  The same wisdom that made Ted Bundy ALMOST the same too.

ALMOST.  Except he liked to slaughter women.

Trump?  He is just a rapist.  
      January 14, 2020 10:28 AM MST

I think the other reason I am reluctant to label Trump as insane is that language distracts from what I think is the bigger problem: the insanity of the American people.

The temptation to say, "OK, we blew it. Trump was insane (who knew?), but once he's gone (in 2021 or 2025), things will return to normal" is, I think, an dangerous one.

Trump is the symptom of a much larger set of social pathologies which, I believe, will continue to cause societal harm and unrest long after Trump leaves office.

America has collectively lost its mind.   Whether or not Trump is insane is (unless you are one of the victims of his pathology) somewhat beside the point.
      January 14, 2020 11:07 AM MST

Well, we are veering off now on a different subject.

That topic, the BASE and the ones who are not even caring at all are two sides of a dangerous coin.  

But I totally think Trump is certifiably insane.  He is as insane as Hitler.   And there is evidence that he is also addicted to Sudafed that is banned in the USA.  

That accounts for the slurring and the sweating and that drawer filled with Sudafed.
      January 14, 2020 2:31 PM MST