Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Some story

Some story

i sleep near a railroad track. and theres almost no one ever who goes there......

so its  a good spot.

but i also met a couple that started sleepin there this summer. ive seen them a couple of time before , but they were so weird...

well, never saw much the guy, but i already saw the girl before...

like , they have piles of stuffs around who doesnt make sense, clothings, etc etc .

first time i saw the woman i was like 'shiittt'.

she was there, on the track, sort of doing a ritual lol; movin around, doing an 'invisible' ritual, removing her shirt, waving around....

i was like damn what kind of drug is this .

anyways, saw her back yersterday night. She seemed high a bit again. but shes very gentle...

its her who gave me like a new pair of shoes , a hoodie.... some food too they are really cool .

Posted - September 19, 2016

Responses

I suppose that means you have friendly neighbors, even of the type who became neighborly in an unconventional way. Very kind of you to take a laissez-faire attitude about their setting up camp near your home.

September 19, 2016 5:48 PM MDT

I once lived next to a railroad track, too. However, I lived inside an apartment complex there, overlooking the railway.  The train would go by at night and only blow the whistle lightly. I didn't know they could do that. All that power in those engines, and the whistle kinda goes; 'fffffffffffff, fffffffffffff.' 

September 19, 2016 6:02 PM MDT

This is a question and answer forum.  Your post needs to be in the form of a question.  There is also a statement section where you can post random statement.  And there is also a blog section.  

Enjoy the site.

September 19, 2016 10:29 PM MDT

i live near railroad tracks myself and i find it very annoying when i need my sleep

September 25, 2016 6:54 PM MDT