Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » When do you think Trump will make another tweet bad mouthing Greta Thunberg?

When do you think Trump will make another tweet bad mouthing Greta Thunberg?

I think it will be this Wednesday at 8:00 AM (my time). Trump and Greta Thunberg will both be giving speeches at the Worlds Economic Forum in Switzerland this week  - she was just on the cover of Time magazine Trump wasn't so I'm sure he will have something rude or stupid to say about her. Cheers!

Posted - January 20, 2020

Responses

Rude AND stupid. 

Trump defectively believes it makes him look strong to denigrate others, their loved ones or their successes. I think anyone who has any grip on reality can see that is not strength, but epic and boundless insecurity. Why else does he constantly seek affirmation and undue praise, whilst demonstrating no tolerance whatsoever for criticism of any kind. This is weakness, profound social dysfunction, and the mark of a troubled soul.

In Trump’s case, it’s a pervasive weakness of his entire persona he remains too deluded to recognize, much less correct. Like a spoiled, brooding child, he deflects his inadequacies onto any and everyone within convenient range.  

It is a continued disgrace that there are so many who, as I invoke Dr King on his birthday, will not hold Trump to account for the content of his character. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 21, 2020 5:30 AM MST
      January 20, 2020 2:41 PM MST

Donald Trump is a great man. I am happy that he is protecting the US & the world from a 17-Year-old Swedish girl. 
    We cannot live under the threat of being forced to eat Surströmming off of recyclables.
      January 20, 2020 3:56 PM MST

A Swedish girl with Asperger’s 
      January 20, 2020 4:54 PM MST

I'm terrified, Don. Hold me!
    lol
      January 20, 2020 4:56 PM MST

They'll both be speaking? He'll tweet, yup.
      January 20, 2020 4:55 PM MST

• Trump feels good by making others feel bad.  He's an insecure, immature male who is threatened by anyone with brains and class and who can become successful without lying and cheating.
    It's horrible that he is showing our children that someone can get away with that behavior!
      January 21, 2020 5:32 AM MST