Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

Posted - January 21, 2020

Responses

listening to Camila Cabello sing
      January 21, 2020 11:27 AM MST

I love her so much.  
      January 21, 2020 2:21 PM MST

Yes, you, my friend, truly, are the only reason I try to give her a chance. But so far, she's still up there on my Torture-for-Me List.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 22, 2020 5:41 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 5:38 PM MST

Small talk.  

Hate it.
      January 21, 2020 2:20 PM MST

• So, how's the weather today?  LOL!
      January 21, 2020 2:37 PM MST

• Going to a movie theatre, it feels like a trap to me. 
      January 21, 2020 3:29 PM MST

I feel the same way. 
      January 21, 2020 4:09 PM MST

You forgot to mention the possibility of bedbugs hiding out on the seats and hitching a ride home with you. 
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

January 21, 2020 4:54 PM MST

• Movie cooties :/ 
      January 21, 2020 5:02 PM MST

Yep. A well-deserved phobia, I believe

This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 1:04 PM MST
      January 21, 2020 5:45 PM MST

Is that Spanky?
      January 21, 2020 5:53 PM MST

Hah! It sure is! 
    Shooting the bugs. LOL
      January 22, 2020 12:34 PM MST

• "Wearing Underwear."

I posted this response earlier today but at some point it got removed.

Not sure what happened but both the comment and the pic was removed and I'm confused as to why.  Neither violate the TOS.  The picture posted did not show underwear being worn at the genital level.  That's a no no because of its sexual connotations and its focusing on the underlying genitalia. This was a pic of someone with a pair on their head being silly.  Check with JA.  She has said in the past that is allowed.  I have posted it before with no problems, repercussions, or moderation.  I have also posted pics of underwear from ads with no one in them and that has been allowed as well so... I am curious what the problem is suddenly with the image?

Are we now suddenly not permitted to even show a pic of someone holding a pair in their hands either?  I know for a hardcore fact that has been done on multiple situations and is also allowed.  So has the posting of images of bras and jock straps.  How in the Hell is a pair of briefs on someones head inappropriate?

SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE SOME SENSE OF THE F*CKING RULES AROUND HERE!  THE PRUDISHNESS IS STAGGERING.  

I will reiterate that I have been allowed to post that pic before.  What changed?
    I'm pissed because I did nothing wrong.  NOTHING.
    It showed nothing more than a man's chest. 
    Which I will remind everyone is also allowed.

UGH!

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 22, 2020 12:30 PM MST
      January 21, 2020 4:23 PM MST

I stand by you on this, Twinkle, but as you know, I need to be very careful on how I proceed. 
    I have been trying hard to be a good boy.
    Recently a picture I posted that was funny and not in violation of the TOS,  got pulled. I posted that same picture on this site before with no problems.

I know that picture you posted.   You have posted that before with no repercussions. This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 5:42 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 4:41 PM MST

• You know what pisses me the hell off?  Its that I try so very hard to be a good member here.  I go out of my way to be kind to everyone and always be open minded about other people's position on things.  I try to listen to others and share what I can, learning and having fun at the same time.  I remember so fondly when this site wasn't so bass-ackwards in its approach to members on site behaviors.  There are enough real offenses out there on the internet that it boggles my mind why so much effort is spent on ridiculously benign posts between people of intelligent and often open mindsets.  

For instance...the word B*tch is not even allowed usage in its proper term when referring to female dogs such as discussions about breeding.  And yet...the word cock can be used to describe a rooster.  HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.  And so does the word pussy for cats.  What the hell is wrong with the completely out of whack moderation around here.  Has good common sense been completely eradicated from The Mug.  I HAVE SOME VERY SERIOUS GRIEVANCES THAT I AM VERY CLOSE TO TAKING PUBLIC BY AUTHORING SOME SCATHING REVIEWS AT PLACES LIKE SITE JABBER.  And I will remind anyone who gives a gosh darn that I am a very good writer and can easily draft the truth in a hot manner.

I have the right to voice my opinion at any site I wish.

I am over this sh!t!
    Its lazy administration.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 22, 2020 12:30 PM MST
      January 21, 2020 5:03 PM MST

I love you and everything you post!

January 21, 2020 5:41 PM MST

• I fear I may be playing to an audience of one.

Welby, I am really beginning to not even care anymore.  Its exhausting.  This site has become a mere shadow of its former glory and its as though any attempt to voice concerns over it simply falls unheard on deaf ears.  All I am asking for is even keeled moderation.  Not these haphazard attempts and nonsensical approaches to it that we have served up to us like cold and runny eggs everyday.  I'm tired of eating it.
      January 21, 2020 5:47 PM MST

Hang in there!
      January 21, 2020 5:59 PM MST

• I saw your picture before it was pulled, lol it was underwear on someone’s head ffs. If it makes you feel any better about half of all my posts from last weekend got pulled too. THIS IS NUTZ. 

January 21, 2020 5:03 PM MST

Did you get notified of the action taken? It's supposed to happen.

This post was edited by Jon at January 22, 2020 5:43 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 5:08 PM MST

• Yes, I got told several of my posts got taken down that should be in adultmug. I don’t think they were that “adult”.
      January 21, 2020 5:15 PM MST

• I know for a fact that elsewhere on this site right now is a pic of perky breasts with extremely erect nipples viable through the shirt.  Why is that still there and my harmless male torso gone?  Nipples are not supposed to be allowed.  I cant show the outline of testicles.  So what gives?  I wonder?  Gay discrimination?
      January 21, 2020 5:08 PM MST

• Who knows, It Does seem some people are allowed to get away with more than others. 
      January 21, 2020 5:18 PM MST

• I used to care very deeply about this site and in many respects still do but I don't like what I have seen happening over quite some time now and I will reiterate what I have said soooo many times before...

answerMug is not well served by having only one moderator.    There needs to be checks and balances put into place.  More than one strong arm felt.  More than one school of thought reasoning things out.  More than one voice heard.  One moderator is too much power in the hand of one person.  Its ludicrous.  
    This is not a fair situation for the one doing the moderating or the members. 

I actually have no personal beef whatsoever with m2c but more sides to every story need to be told than just what one person can offer.  JA can certainly do whatever she wants but I think its a problem and a mistake.

UGH!  I know I am not the only one who feels this way?
      January 21, 2020 5:40 PM MST