Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

What’s something that most other people seem to enjoy but is torture for you?

Posted - January 21, 2020

Responses

• On a personal level and in interacting on the boards I like my2 very much. I do agree though that it would be better for the site if there was more than one moderator. it’s a volunteer thing though, and who would want to do it? I know I wouldn’t. It must kinda suck to have to be the heavy here. 
      January 21, 2020 5:44 PM MST

I WAS a moderator and I left because of disagreements on how moderation was handled. 
    Again, I am trying to be very careful because I like JA and M2C. I do not want to get booted.
    Yes, it can suck when you have to moderate a friend. *sigh*
      January 21, 2020 5:51 PM MST

• I would think being a moderator would suck the fun out of being a member of a site. it would for me, I’d never do it and I know I would be bas at it anyway. I’d totally play favourites lol. 
      January 21, 2020 5:56 PM MST

Uh huh. That's another reason I left.
      January 21, 2020 5:59 PM MST

I was a mod a few years back, and it did suck the fun out of it. It was nice to have some power, but I don't like having to be responsible and I am often the type that thinks rules are meant to be broken. This post was edited by Lady Ondine at January 23, 2020 5:15 AM MST
      January 22, 2020 12:47 PM MST

• I’m the same with thinking rules are meant to be broken or at least pushed to their limits. to be honest though, in all my time here I‘ve never read the TOS. Who has time for that? I just learn. Y getting stuff deleted or threads like this one with people upset about being deleted. 
      January 23, 2020 5:17 AM MST

• I've wanted to do it but JA sets her expectations at unreasonable levels and so m2c is the only one perfect enough to be able to achieve this crown and glory.  I think I would do a good job.  I am very understanding and diplomatic and I really care about the site and the people.  None of that seems to matter though.
      January 21, 2020 5:52 PM MST

• I believe you would be very fair if you were a moderator. it would suck when you had to kick goat of the site though -_- lol :) 
      January 21, 2020 5:54 PM MST

• I am probably the only one capable of keeping him in line.  Not an easy task I assure you.  LOL!
      January 21, 2020 5:55 PM MST

• This is why they HAVE to give you the job :) 
      January 21, 2020 5:58 PM MST

You may have to tie me up and gag me.
    Think you're up for the task?
      January 21, 2020 6:02 PM MST

If you recall, I was booted once before
      January 21, 2020 5:59 PM MST

• No, I don’t think I knew that you were booted. I think I thought you just left for a while. I left for about a year once. 
      January 21, 2020 6:02 PM MST

Oh jeeze. This was not that long ago. You were here.
    See? I'm invisible Goddamnit!
      January 21, 2020 6:03 PM MST

Oh jeeze. This was not that long ago. You were here.
    See? I'm invisible Goddamnit!
      January 21, 2020 6:03 PM MST

• Lol! I know you and WW come and go! But I always thought was by choice. also you have to know I’m a bit self involved so its not you that’s invisible, its just all about me ;))
      January 21, 2020 6:05 PM MST

NO! It's about me! ME ME ME ME !!!
    I will cut you some slack. since you're a different gender and Canadian. I love your bacon

January 21, 2020 6:10 PM MST

• Thank gawd, it’s a good thing about my bacon. 
      January 22, 2020 5:24 AM MST

I'm sure your bacon is deliciously cured. 
      January 22, 2020 2:23 PM MST

I have not read at all any of this posts and/or answers and/or comments in this thread [I was the first to answer the original question]

- - but  Twinkle Dink -- I only read your comment here in my private email list  ( I get notifications in my private emails, too) -- and I, too, today saw am image of female very hard nipples under a shirt. Your male torso is removed? If so, those female nipples should be gone, too.

World -- watch out for an angry WelbyQuentin - - it happens very rarely and you don't want to see it!
      January 21, 2020 5:36 PM MST

• This is the problem though, I don’t think it should be well if this is taken down then that should be taken down. I like the fact that there are some “rules“ here. There’s enough places on the internet where “ anything goes” and I don’t enjoy the type of people that migrate to those types of sites. but ffs, there’s nothing wrong with nipples and underwear. I don’t think either of those things are in violation of pg13”. also no kids are hanging here anyway. They’re all on tic tok ffs. 
      January 21, 2020 5:42 PM MST

I just responded to your pic of Britanny post. Let's see how long that it lasts.
      January 21, 2020 5:45 PM MST

• lol, his was no worse than that pic. 
      January 21, 2020 5:47 PM MST

Who are the mods now? 
      January 21, 2020 5:51 PM MST

Private message
      January 21, 2020 5:55 PM MST