Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I have a question about Reincarnation. What did dumb don do prriorly that he lives the life he does creating MISERY for others?

I have a question about Reincarnation. What did dumb don do prriorly that he lives the life he does creating MISERY for others?

I thought the reincarnated were the ones fated to serve out their lives experiencing the effects of what their actions were in prior lives.

How is this any kind of justice for the rest of us who are so badly damaged by this monstrous man?

Can anyone explain why he gets to live THIS LIFE as he does harming the entire world? What's it all about Alfie?

Posted - January 31, 2020

Responses

He was probably a rat that helped spread the Black plague. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 31, 2020 10:05 AM MST

Right. 200 million died worldwide from the BLACK PLAGUE. But what I want to really know is why do we get to suffer so much because of him? What did we all do to deserve him? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday! :)
      January 31, 2020 11:11 AM MST

I really don't know but I'm hoping the suffering ends soon and the healing begins. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 31, 2020 11:38 AM MST

It looks to me like the only people that are suffering here are those who hate Trump for being elected President. :)
      January 31, 2020 11:20 AM MST