AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Does this AI picture represent woman up against earthly monsters and she says go ahead take me?
    2
  • Is this that rough?
    3
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2

Search Results

  • For fun, give it a shot -- because I don't know. Why do I SO love this song?

    ~ I've had this song on "repeat" for 20 minutes and I'm still calm. That might be part of the reason - - the song calms me. Anytime I hear the song, I stop and just breathe.~ In an...  more~ I've had this song on "repeat" for 20 minutes and I'm still calm. That might be part of the reason - - the song calms me. Anytime I hear the song, I stop and just breathe.~ In any case, it may give someone a chance to listen to a song they've not heard. I hope you will like it if you haven't heard it. But if not, it's all good -- one of my good answerMug friends thinks the song is godawful.:)~ "I Wanted To Be Wrong"   R.E.M.(and this image of Michael Stipe may be my favorite of all those I've seen of him)  less
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - May 20, 2017
    622 views 1 like
    14

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share