AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2
  • Do you own a dog?
    14
  • How do you and your spouse spend your time together?
    3

Search Results

  • Have you ever accidentally spit on a giant police man? Well, I did.

    I work at a very nice spa.  I do massage.   A giant, enormous man came in and asked to have his lower back worked on.He was solid muscle.  I asked him what he d...  moreI work at a very nice spa.  I do massage.   A giant, enormous man came in and asked to have his lower back worked on.He was solid muscle.  I asked him what he did and he told me he was a cop.  He was the most pleasant, easy-going soul imaginable.  That is not the story.I had him face-down ( thank god) and I was working on his legs and I was bent over him and choked on some spit in my throat and coughed and the spit went all over his leg.I massaged the spit into the leg.  What could I do?  I could not tell him what happened.  I think he knew, but did not say anything about it.  He tipped me ten bucks.I mean WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?  There is no way out.  I just prayed he didn't notice because if he did and didn't say anything, that is better than him not knowing and me telling him what I just did.See what I'm saying?  Accidents do happen.  Even farts.I'm sorry, Giant Man, it was a pleasure serving you.  less
    Last post by Kittigate - June 1, 2018
    366 views 1 like
    4

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share